|Ember Moon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1988|
Ember Moon is an American professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She has competed in WWE’s developmental territory NXT and Women Superstars Uncensored. Ember has a good social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Ember Moon, Athena, Trouble, The Wrestling Goddess
Garland, Texas, United States
Ember Moon went to the Lakeview Centennial High School. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Eastfield College, which is a community college in the suburbs of Dallas. She later got enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Father – Max Moon (Former professional wrestler and WWE Hall of Famer) (Passed away in 1994 in a jetpack accident)
Ember Moon is signed up with WWE Inc.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ember Moon has dated –
- Matthew Palmer – Ember Moon has been dating fellow professional wrestler Matthew Palmer for a long time. They got engaged in 2017 after he decided to propose to her right in the ring after a wrestling match.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blue’ or ‘red’.
For her wrestling performances, she is often seen wearing blue or red-colored contact lenses.
- Unique hair highlights
- Often uses different color eye lenses for her in-ring persona
Ember Moon hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial.
However, she has used her social media presence to promote a number of fitness and supplement brands and products.
Best Known For
Being a successful and popular female wrestler who has performed for a number of popular promoters including WWE’s developmental territory NXT and Women Superstars Uncensored.
First WWE Match
- In October 2015, she made her in-ring debut in a tag team match at an NXT live event.
- In August 2015, she made her televised debut in a match against Billie Kay. She went on to win the match.
- Ember made her Royal Rumble debut in January 2018. She was the 23rd entry in the match but was eliminated by her close friend Asuka.
Ember Moon is very particular about her gym workouts. She makes it a point that she is working out daily. If she misses out on a gym workout due to her tight schedule, she takes a kettlebell and works out at her home. She usually hits the gym in the morning.
Ember Moon Facts
- Until June 2016, she used to wrestle under her real name Adrienne Reese. In July 2016, she adopted “Ember Moon” as a new ring name as she stepped into the ring with a new persona in a match against Peyton Royce.
- She got her big breakthrough after she was signed up by WWE in August 2015 and was assigned to their developmental division.
- Ember was trying her luck with WWE for a long time. She had given her first tryout in 2007 at the FCW facility. She followed it up with 2 more failed attempts in 2008 and mid-2009.
- Ember was introduced to the world of wrestling by her grandfather and started her wrestling training in April 2007 under the tutelage of Skandor Akbar.
- She later joined Pro Wrestling Alliance (was later renamed to ‘Reality of Wrestling’) and started competing under the ring name of “Trouble”.
- In November 2017, she won the NXT Women’s Championship title.
- While growing up, she was interested in becoming a soccer player. She played in her school teams and Eastfield College women’s soccer team.
- Apart from soccer, she also excelled in tennis and softball while studying in the high school.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ember Moon / Instagram