|Emma Fuhrmann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2001|
Emma Fuhrmann is an American actress who is best known for starring as Finnegan O’Neil in The Magic of Belle Isle (2012) and as Espn Friedman in Blended (2014). However, the turning point in her career came after she was cast as Cassie Lang in Avengers: Endgame in 2019. The budding actress has also worked with many veteran actors like Morgan Freeman, Virginia Madsen, Adam Sandler, and Drew Barrymore. Emma is also noted for winning several awards such as the Young Artist Award in 2015. Besides acting, she is an avid humanitarian and animaltarian who supports several organizations dedicated to the benefits of both. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Emma Cate Fuhrmann
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Ken Fuhrmann (Corporate Executive)
- Mother – Amy Fuhrmann
- Siblings – Nick Fuhrmann (Younger Brother)
- Others – Marcus Willie Fuhrmann (Paternal Grandfather), Anton Fuhrmann (Paternal Great Grandfather), Lucy M. Johnson (Paternal Great Grandmother), Catherine Louise Lueb (Paternal Grandmother), Henry August Lueb (Paternal Great Grandfather), Mary Ann Schmitz (Paternal Great Grandmother), Joe Bob Taylor, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Joe Bob Taylor (Maternal Great Grandfather), Martha Cate (Maternal Great Grandmother), Patricia Kay O’Neill (Maternal Grandmother), Donald Cletus O’Neill (Maternal Great Grandfather), Verna Charlotte Mirgain (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Emma is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Untitled Entertainment Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, part Luxembourgish, and Irish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Emma has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Drew Barrymore‘s Flower Beauty
- Neiman Marcus
- JC Penney
She has also appeared in commercials for many brands like –
- Heart for Heart Dolls
- TXU Energy
- The Great Wolf Lodge
Best Known For
- Being cast as Finnegan O’Neil in The Magic of Belle Isle (2012), Espn Friedman in Blended (2014), and Cassie Lang in Avengers: Endgame (2019)
- Starring in several other films such as The Fandango Sisters (2009) and Lost in the Sun (2015)
Emma made her debut theatrical film appearance as Lil’ Tiffany in The Fandango Sisters in 2009.
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance as Sissy Peele in Jerry Bruckheimer’s Chase in 2010.
In 2018, Emma was training with personal trainer John Benton. According to Emma, John sets her workout regime to attain the best result for her leg and pilates exercises at WundaBar Pilates.
Emma also attends high-intensity kickboxing training at 9Round Fitness.
Emma Fuhrmann Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Memory – Getting her dog Kirby Jane
- Place To Workout At – WundaBar Pilates
- Summer Activity – Going swimming
Source – RelateMag.com, Insta Stalker, GlitterMagRocks.com
Emma Fuhrmann Facts
- She was 18 months old when she modeled for Kim Dawson Agency in Dallas, Texas.
- Emma finds happiness in helping those in need and has been supporting the Alzheimer’s Association since a very early age. In 2011, she was crowned amongst their Celebrity Champions. She also supports other charitable humanitarian and animal aid centers such as the Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, The Gentle Barn, and The Humane Society of the United States.
- She was 5 years old when she took her first step into the entertainment industry.
- Prior to becoming an actress, Emma was a child model. After that, her parents made her attend acting classes.
- She and her father Ken go camping every year.
- It is said that Emma eagerly contributes to the places that she shoots at, just as she did for the Food Pantry situated in Greenwood Lake, New York where The Magic of Belle Isle (2012) was filmed. She did the same at the Grace Help Centre, in Rustenburg, where the film Blended (2014) was shot.
- Besides acting, Emma is also a fashionista who likes to design her own attires and wishes to have a brand of her own.
- Emma is quite the athletic lady, she takes part in swimming competitions and enjoys going skiing. Apart from that, she also has a sweet tooth for ice cream and sweets.
- In 2018, Emma was listed as one of the “11 Summer Box Office Newbies You Need to Know About” by Teen.com.
- Emma has a dog named Kirby Jane.
- 5 people that she wanted to work with as of 2012, were actor Rob Reiner and Clint Eastwood, director Steven Spielberg, actress Meryl Streep, and Clair Danes.
- Whenever she gets the chance, Emma loves to read books and play the piano.
- She is quite a sensitive person and often gets emotional while watching sad movies.
- If Emma hadn’t gotten into acting, she would have wanted to pursue a career as a professional swimmer. In the past, Emma even aspired to participate in the Olympics.
- She can speak in a British accent, which she had picked up while watching the movie The Sound of Music (1965).
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Emma Fuhrmann / Instagram