|Erinn Hayes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexandra Erinn Carter
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Erinn Hayes went to the University of Colorado Boulder and graduated with a bachelor’s of fine arts in 1998.
- Siblings – Bryn Carter (Sister)
Erinn Hayes is represented by Los Angeles-based Sweeney Management.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erinn Hayes has dated
- John Hayes – Erinn got married to construction supervisor John Hayes in 2004. They had met while studying in high school and had started dating a short while later. In 2008, she gave birth to her first daughter, Maggie Mae Hayes. In April 2009, they welcomed their second daughter, whom they have named Lilah Grace.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Elongated chin
- Sharp jawline
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Dr. Lola Spratt in the satirical comedy series, Children’s Hospital.
- Being cast in the leading role of Alison in the Fox sitcom, The Winner.
- Having portrayed Melanie Clayton in 2009 in the CBS sitcom, Worst Week, which was an American adaptation of popular British show, The Worst Week of My Life.
In 2001, Erinn made her film debut as one of the leading characters in the horror flick, Final Stab.
First TV Show
In 2001, Erin made her first TV show appearance as a waitress in the Falling episode of NBC drama series, Providence.
Erinn Hayes has a very physically active lifestyle that helps keep herself fit. She loves to go out for hiking with her husband. She also loves trail walking and heading out to the beach when she has a free time.
In her holidays, she loves to head out to skiing resorts for snowboarding. Plus, she loves to play volleyball. She is also a big fan of soothing yoga sessions.
Erinn Hayes Favorite Things
- Comedy Inspirations – Madeline Kahn and Kristen Wiig
Source – MovieFone.com
Erinn Hayes Facts
- She is a big supporter of women rights and equality and was present at the monumental Women’s March in Washington DC in January 2017.
- She is an active supporter of the Black Lives Matter campaign. She also has been vocal about her disgust towards racism.
- During the taping of the first episode of Kevin Can Wait, Erinn was suffering from the stomach flu. However, she still decided to go along for the shooting and reportedly threw up 7 times while shooting for the episode.
- Before her acting career took off, she worked as an entertainer at a theme park. She was responsible for entertaining people by performing soap opera-styled comedy.
- She was discovered by the director David DeCoteau, who cast her as one of the leads in his movie, Final Stab, which wasn’t well-received but gave Hayes an important exposure.
- When she auditioned for work in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the producers noticed that she had a strong resemblance to the show’s leading actress Jorja Fox and decided to use it as a minor plot in her single appearance in the popular show.
- Despite her good performance in the role of the wife of the lead character in the first season, the Kevin Can Wait producers decided to write her off from the series by killing her character. It was reported that they had creative differences.
- She has a very unusual choice of pets. She keeps the chicken as a pet and has named her Stella.
Featured Image from Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0