|Erinn Hayes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erinn Hayes is an American actress, writer, producer, comedian, and voice actress who is known for playing Lola Spratt in the black comedy television series Childrens Hospital, Melanie Clayton in the CBS sitcom Worst Week, Sheila in the NBC sitcom Guys with Kids, Vivian in the Netflix comedy series Huge in France, Donna Gable in the CBS sitcom Kevin Can Wait, Dr. Lola Spratt in the Netflix comedy series Medical Police, Jane Bales in the ABC period sitcom The Goldbergs, Beth McKenna in the Amazon Prime Video comedy-drama series The Dangerous Book for Boys, Callie Silversan in the Hulu sitcom The Hotwives of Las Vegas, and Racquel in the NBC family comedy-drama series Parenthood, Brenda in The WB sketch comedy series On the Spot, and Alison McKellar in the Fox sitcom The Winner. In addition to that, her film credits include Rumor Has It…, They Came Together, Hits, It’s a Disaster, The Watch, A Better You, One-Minute Time Machine, Bill & Ted Face the Music, Band Aid, A Christmas Story Christmas, Witness Infection, Fixed, Holly Slept Over, and Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of ‘Mork and Mindy’.
Alexandra Erinn Carter
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Erinn Hayes went to the University of Colorado Boulder and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1998.
Actress, Comedian, Writer, Producer, Comedian, Voice Actress
- Siblings – Bryn Carter (Sister)
Erinn Hayes has been represented by –
- Sweeney Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erinn Hayes has dated
- Jack Hayes – Erinn got married to construction supervisor Jack Hayes in 2004. They had met while studying in high school and had started dating a short while later. In 2008, she gave birth to her first daughter, Maggie Mae Hayes. In April 2009, they welcomed their second daughter, whom they have named Lilah Grace.
Race / Ethnicity
Erinn Hayes is of English descent.
- Tall height
- Elongated chin
- Sharp jawline
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Dr. Lola Spratt in the satirical comedy series, Children’s Hospital.
- Being cast in the leading role of Alison in the Fox sitcom, The Winner.
- Having portrayed Melanie Clayton in 2009 in the CBS sitcom, Worst Week, which was an American adaptation of the popular British show, The Worst Week of My Life.
In 2001, Erinn made her film debut as one of the leading characters in the horror flick, Final Stab.
First TV Show
In 2001, Erin made her first TV show appearance as a waitress in the Falling episode of the NBC drama series, Providence.
Erinn Hayes has a very physically active lifestyle that helps keep herself fit. She loves to go out hiking with her husband. She also loves trail walking and heading out to the beach when she has free time.
In her holidays, she loves to head out to skiing resorts for snowboarding. Plus, she loves to play volleyball. She is also a big fan of soothing yoga sessions.
Erinn Hayes Favorite Things
- Comedy Inspirations – Madeline Kahn and Kristen Wiig
Source – MovieFone.com
Erinn Hayes Facts
- She is a big supporter of women’s rights and equality and was present at the monumental Women’s March in Washington DC in January 2017.
- She is an active supporter of the Black Lives Matter campaign. She also has been vocal about her disgust towards racism.
- During the taping of the first episode of Kevin Can Wait, Erinn was suffering from the stomach flu. However, she still decided to go along for the shooting and reportedly threw up 7 times while shooting for the episode.
- Before her acting career took off, she worked as an entertainer at a theme park. She was responsible for entertaining people by performing soap opera-styled comedy.
- She was discovered by the director David DeCoteau, who cast her as one of the leads in his movie, Final Stab, which wasn’t well-received but gave Hayes important exposure.
- When she auditioned for work in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the producers noticed that she had a strong resemblance to the show’s leading actress Jorja Fox and decided to use it as a minor plot in her single appearance in the popular show.
- Despite her good performance in the role of the wife of the lead character in the first season, the Kevin Can Wait producers decided to write her off from the series by killing her character. It was reported that they had creative differences.
- Alongside Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter, Kristen Schaal, Samara Weaving, Brigette Lundy-Paine, Anthony Carrigan, Jayma Mays, Holland Taylor, Kid Cudi, William Sadler, and Jillian Bell, she co-starred as Princess Elizabeth Logan (Ted’s wife) in the 2020 science fiction comedy film Bill & Ted Face the Music.
- She has a very unusual choice of pets. She keeps the chicken as a pet and has named her Stella.
- She brought to life the character of Sandy Parker (Ralph’s wife) in the 2022 Christmas comedy film A Christmas Story Christmas.
Featured Image from Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0