|Ève Gilles Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|July 9, 2003
Ève Gilles is a French model and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after being named “Miss France 2024” representing Nord-Pas-de-Calais.
23 Rue Linois, Paris, France
Gilles had been pursuing a degree in mathematics at the University of Lille in 2023.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Bruno
- Mother – Èdith
- Siblings – Ève Gilles has two older sisters.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her short hairstyle
- Wide smile and slender physical appearance
Ève Gilles Facts
- She was born and brought up in France.
- Gilles made her debut as a beauty pageant titleholder after winning the 2023 Miss Hersin-Coupigny.
- Ève is the first contestant to win the title of Miss France 2024 with a pixie-cut hairstyle.
Featured Image By Eve Gilles / Instagram