|KC Del Rosario Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|November 21, 1993
KC Del Rosario is a Filipino model and media personality who is known for being the step-daughter of the Prince of Brunei Jefri Bolkiah.
Rosario, KC, Karraminah
Rosario attended Raffles Design Institute and Central Saint Martins.
Model, Media Personality
- Father – Jefri Bolkiah (Prince of Brunei)
- Mother – Evangeline del Rosario
- Others – Samantha Richelle Bolkiah (Half-Sister)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Thick and raised eyebrows
- Fuller lower lip
KC Del Rosario Favorite Things
- Local Designer – Boom Sason
Source – Lifestyle Asia
KC Del Rosario Facts
- Despite being from a wealthy family, Rosario is a humble person and has a fun and light aura.
- Most of her friends are fashion and music artists.
- In her spare time, Rosario loves to stay in bed.
- She gets all her custom dresses made from her local designer Boom Sason.
- The earliest post that Del Rosario uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 18, 2014. It was a picture of her that was taken in London, United Kingdom.
- She is a fashionista and can mostly be seen wearing clothings from brands such as Alexander McQueen, Versace, Chanel, Off-White, Balenciaga, Rodarte, Margiela, Christopher Kane, and Dior.
- In the past, Rosario had bought a home in Manila so that she could be closer to the beautiful islands of Philippines.
Featured Image By KC Del Rosario / Instagram