|Frankie Rayder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1975|
Frankie Rayder is an American model who has worked for top fashion designers like Givenchy, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabbana, etc. She has appeared on notable magazine covers such as British Vogue, Vogue Paris, Elle France, Elle Germany, US Vogue, and several others.
Heidi A. Rayder
River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
Frankie attended River Falls High School.
- Father – Charles Rayder
- Mother – Lynn Rayder
- Siblings – Missy Rayder (Younger Sister) (Model), Molly Rayder (Sister), Robbie Rayder (Brother). She also has 1 other sister.
Frankie is represented by –
- Caryn Modeling & Talent Agency (Minneapolis)
- Oui Management (Paris)
- The Lions (New York)
- Louisa Models (Munich)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frankie Rayder has dated –
- Mark Ronson (1999-2000)
- Roman Coppola
- Nicolas Cage – RUMOR
- Flea – Rayder got engaged to Michael ‘Flea’ Balzary, the bass player of Red Hot Chili Peppers, in January 2005. Their daughter Sunny Bebop Balzary was born on October 26, 2005. The couple split up a few years later.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, and Irish ancestry.
Tattoo on her back
- Godiva Chocolatier
- Marc Jacobs
- The Gap
- Victoria’s Secret
- Stella McCartney
- Zac Posen
- Donna Karan
Frankie Rayder Facts
- Rayder’s birth name is Heidi but it was changed to the exotic-sounding Francesca early on in her modeling career.
- Frankie was nominated for ‘Model of the Year’ at the 2000 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards alongside Gisele Bündchen, Maggie Rizer, Angela Lindvall, and eventual winner Carmen Kass.
- She appeared in the 2004 music video of Funky Squaredance by the indie-pop band, Phoenix. The video was directed by Roman Coppola, her then-boyfriend.
- She is a close friend of supermodel Kate Moss.
- The 2006 song Hard to Concentrate by Red Hot Chili Peppers was dedicated as a wedding proposal to Flea and Frankie by frontman Anthony Kiedis.
Featured Image by Frusciante_Universe / Instagram