|Gabriel LaBelle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Gabriel LaBelle is a Canadian-American actor who rose to prominence with his breakout performance as Sammy Fabelman in The Fabelmans (2022), a semi-autobiographical film by Steven Spielberg. Additionally, he has also starred in the television series American Gigolo (2022) and Brand New Cherry Flavor (2021).
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Father – Rob LaBelle (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Megan LaBelle (Hair Stylist)
- Siblings – He has a brother.
- Others – Leonard Frank LaBelle (Paternal Grandfather), Natalie Golub (Paternal Grandmother)
Gabriel has been represented by –
- Play Management in Vancouver
- Canopy Media Partners
- Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Dimpled smile
- Birth marks on his face
- Short height
- He wears ear studs.
Gabriel LaBelle Favorite Things
- Movie By Steven Spielberg – Empire of the Sun (1987)
Source – VancouverSun.com
Gabriel LaBelle Facts
- He caught the acting bug at the young age of 8 years during his time at school summer camp.
- Gabriel was chosen to play the lead role of Sammy Fabelman (who is loosely based on the young Steven Spielberg) in The Fabelmans from around 2,000 potential candidates.
- He aspires to become a director some day.
- Gabriel was teased in his childhood for looking like a love child of the actors Seth Rogen and Shia LaBeouf. Co-incidentally, he got to work with his doppelganger Seth Rogen in The Fabelmans (2022).
- His dream role would be essaying the story of the Canadian icon Terry Fox, who died from cancer at the young age of 22 years.
- Gabriel got to take home the 8mm camera used by his character in The Fabelmans as a memento.
Featured Image by GabboT / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0