|Genelle Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1984|
Genelle Williams is a Canadian actress and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast as Kim Carlisle in Radio Free Roscoe, DJ in The Latest Buzz, and Leena in Warehouse 13. She has also appeared in on-screen projects like It’s a Boy Girl Thing, The Incredible Hulk, The Holiday Calendar, Orphan, Radio Free Roscoe, Degrassi: The Next Generation, The Lottery, Remedy, Bitten, Family Law, Republic of Doyle, and Lost Girl.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Genelle Williams has been trained by acting coach Dean Armstrong of Queer as Folk (2000) fame. She also attended Albert Campbell Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Canada.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
Genelle Williams is represented by Noble Caplan Abrams, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Genelle Williams Facts
- She was discovered by a teacher who saw her performing as a lead in a musical and later recommended her to an agent.
- Her acting career started when she was in high school.
- Genelle Williams made her theatrical film debut as a receptionist in the 2004 American comedy film, My Baby’s Daddy. However, her role went uncredited.
- She had a minor role in the 2008 American superhero film, The Incredible Hulk.
- From 2007 to 2010, she brought to life the character of Dianne “DJ” Jeffries, the editor of Teen Buzz magazine, in the teen sitcom, The Latest Buzz. She co-starred in the show alongside Zoë Belkin, Munro Chambers, Demetrius Joyette, Vanessa Morgan, Justin Kelly, and Jeff Geddis.
- Genelle Williams appeared as Leena, the proprietor of the bed and breakfast in nearby Univille who can read a person’s aura, in the American science fiction television series, Warehouse 13, from 2009 to 2013.
- She provided vocals to the character of Gabrielle Sanders in the video game, The Division 2, in 2019.