|Ana Mulvoy-Ten Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1992|
Ana Mulvoy-Ten is an English actress and voice artist who is known for playing Shae Reese in the ABC anthology crime drama series American Crime, Rosi in the comedy television series Cosas de la vida, Amber Millington in the mystery drama television series House of Anubis, and Karen in the television drama series Vanity. In addition to that, she has also worked on a variety of other shows and movies which include the likes of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, First Time Loser, Myths, Stars, Red Faction: Origins, Anubis Unlocked, Selah and the Spades, Figure It Out, Teen Wolf, CSI: Cyber, The Girl in the Book, Famous in Love, My House In Umbria, Tuer Les Fleurs, Tomato Soup, Outlaw, The Queen of Hollywood Blvd, Ascension, and Ur in Analysis.
Ana Maria Mulvoy-Ten
Ana Mulvoy Ten
Long, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, United States
Ana Mulvoy-Ten got her education from Great Missenden School in Buckinghamshire.
She left her education in 2007 to focus on her acting career.
Actress, Voice Artist
- Father – Jimmy Mulvoy-Ten
- Siblings – Bella Mulvoy-Ten (Adopted Sister), Emmy Mulvoy-Ten (Adopted Sister), Claudia Mulvoy-Ten (Adopted Sister). She also has one real brother.
She has been signed with Silver Lining Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana Mulvoy-Ten has dated –
- Bobby Lockwood (2010-2013) – Ana Mulvoy-Ten started dating actor Bobby Lockwood in 2010 after having grown close during the shooting of the TV series, House of Anubis. After dating for almost three years, they took their relationship to next level by getting engaged in August 2013. However, their relationship didn’t last long and they separated later in the year.
- Austin Dash (2013) – Mulvoy-Ten was RUMORed to be dating her House of Anubis co-star Austin Dash in 2013. These rumors appeared after they were spotted on a cozy outing by the fans.
- Eugene Simon (2013) – Ana was also linked with another of her House of Anubis co-stars Eugene Simon in 2013.
- Tyler Shields (2015) – in 2015, Mulvoy-Ten was romantically linked with screenwriter and director, Tyler Shields. The pair came closer while shooting for the historical TV series, which Tyler was directing and Ana was acting.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Ana Mulvoy-Ten is of Irish descent on her father’s side, whereas she has Spanish ancestry on her mother’s side.
32-26-33 in or 81-66-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Ana Mulvoy-Ten has done brand endorsement work for the detergent company, Tide.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Alice in the indie film, The Girl in the Book (2015)
Ana Mulvoy-Ten made her film debut in an uncredited role in the 2003 movie My House in Umbria. It was a TV movie.
Her first theatrical film role came in First Time Loser in 2012 where she played Leila.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Star for her guest role as Anniee in 2003.
Ana is a big fan of running. She claims that she used to run five miles daily while studying in school. She likes to go out on long runs while listening to music to keep her toned body in shape and to unwind and relax.
She later started hot yoga too and at a yoga studio in Los Angeles.
Ana Mulvoy-Ten Favorite Things
- Style Icons – Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jane Birkin
- Color – Red
- Movie – Jumanji (1995), The Monk (2011)
- Band – Bush and The Beatles
- Netflix series – House of Cards
- Song – In the Cold, Cold Night (By The White Stripes)
- Sports – Lacrosse, Netball
- House of Anubis Couple – Nina and Fabian
- Childhood Memory – Camping in Spain
Source – Wikia.com
Ana Mulvoy-Ten Facts
- From 2011 to 2013, she co-starred as Amber Millington (a resident of the House of Anubis and one of Nina’s best friends who has a flair for fashion and a strong, unbreakable bond with the group) in the mystery television series House of Anubis. The show’s lead cast also included Nathalia Ramos, Brad Kavanagh, Jade Ramsey, Bobby Lockwood, Tasie Lawrence, Eugene Simon, Alex Sawyer, Klariza Clayton, Burkely Duffield, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, and Alexandra Shipp.
- For her performance in House of Anubis, she was nominated for a Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Award in the “Favourite UK Actress” category in 2012.
- She decided to leave the TV series House of Anubis in season 3 because the show producers decided to send her character to a fashion school.
- Her first language is Spanish and she loves to learn new ones.
- At the age of 8, she wrote her own script for Star Wars and mailed it to George Lucas and as she didn’t know his address, she posted it to Hollywood.
- Although she has naturally straight hair, she prefers to have them a bit curly.
- She got braces at 11 and unlike many, feels it was worth in the end.
- In the auditions of the House of Anubis, she auditioned for Mara and Amber and bagged the former.
- She has actively supported the Stop the Traffik charity, which aims to stop human trafficking worldwide.
- Ana Mulvoy-Ten is particularly fond of horse riding and owns a horse named Bourbon.
- She brought to life the character of Bobby in the 2019 drama film Selah and the Spades, starring Lovie Simone, Celeste O’Connor, Jharrel Jerome, Gina Torres, and Jesse Williams.