|George Daniel Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1990|
George Daniel is a Belgian drummer known for being a member of the English pop rock band The 1975. Besides playing instruments like drums, percussion, backing vocals, keyboards, and synthesizers, he also helps in the production of the songs. Some of the songs that he has produced along with the band include Love It If We Made It, Sincerity Is Scary, A Change of Heart, and many more. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
George Bedford Daniel
George attended the Wilmslow High School in Wilmslow.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
As a member of The 1975, George is represented by Jamie Oborne.
Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Electropop, Synth-Pop, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock
Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesisers, Production
- Dirty Hit
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
George has not dated anyone publicly yet. In an interview, he revealed that he likes girls with blonde afros. He also described his ideal woman to be someone who enjoys politics and is humanist.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Belgian ancestry.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘Blonde’.
George has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the drummer of English pop rock band The 1975
George along with his band released the self-titled debut album The 1975 in 2013. The album peaked at the number 1 spot on the Scottish Albums Chart and UK Albums Chart.
First TV Show
George made his first TV show appearance on Big Morning Buzz Live as himself in 2013.
George Daniel Favorite Things
- Music Influences – Talking Heads, MBV, Michael Jackson
Source – GoldenPlec.com
George Daniel Facts
- When he was a young child, George’s parents used to make him listen to the British-American rock band, Fleetwood Mac.
- He started playing the drums in high school.
- He decided to take up music technology for the end of school options and gave his GCSE exam. Though he had no clue about anything, he still scored full marks in the exam.
- Apart from being the drummer for the band, he has also helped produce several songs along with the band members. The first songs that he ever produced for the band were Facedown and Antichrist from their first EP called ‘Facedown’.
- He was obsessed with Red Vines but took a year off as he once got as much as 5 kilos of the candy which he stored in a cupboard of the bus and ate it every night.
- In an interview in 2016, he said that the pop-up shows were hectic because the band tried to meet every single person after the show.
- George is the youngest member of the band.
- He is the member that gets a lot of food from the fans.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by The AU review / YouTube