|Georges LeBar Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1973|
Georges LeBar is an Australian-American poet and painter. He is best known as the spouse of the reality-TV star, singer, musician, model, and author, RuPaul, known for creating a reality-TV show RuPaul’s Drag Race which premiered in 2009.
Douglas, Wyoming, United States
He studied fashion design in Paris, Miami, and New York.
- Siblings – Pierre LeBar (Brother)
- Others – George LeBar (Grandfather) (Passed away in 1989), Georgene LeBar (Grandmother) (Passed away in 2009), Renetta Charles (Sister-in-Law), Renae Charles (Sister-in-Law), Rozy Charles (Sister-in-Law), Irving Charles (Father-in-Law), Ernestine “Toni” Charles (Mother-in-Law)
6 ft 8 in or 203 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georges LeBar has dated –
- RuPaul Andre Charles (1994-Present) – He met RuPaul, a singer, musician, reality-TV star, drag performer, model, and author at his birthday party at a dance club in New York City, The Limelight in 1994. RuPaul once stated that shortly before they met, he prayed for a “sweet, sensitive man”. Despite RuPaul stating that tying the knot was not important to them, he revealed they got married in secret on January 24, 2017. According to RuPaul, they got married due to “what’s happening in the world and Washington,” and so that their assets remain protected should anything happen to either of them. They also have an open marriage and don’t believe in monogamy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Droopy nose
Georges LeBar Facts
- Georges was 6 ft 8 in or 203 cm tall at the age of 12.
- On the night they met, RuPaul, who is 6 ft 4 in tall himself, noticed Georges’s height. This led him to ask Georges to put his arms around his shoulders because he never hugged someone taller than him.
- Just a week after he met RuPaul, they were on a flight from London to Düsseldorf on Elton John‘s private jet.
- He inherited a 60k acres ranch in Douglas, Wyoming, which is partially in South Dakota territory, from his American grandparents. Georges leases a part of the ranch to others. This includes mineral rights, water to the oil companies, and land to cattle ranchers.
- He has lived in Florida and New York.
- Georges does not care about showbusiness and popularity and spends most of his time at the ranch. When RuPaul visits, he is the only one dressed up in Western wear and no one bats an eye.
- Georges attended the Red Carpet event at the Emmy Awards in September 2019, when his spouse’s TV show, RuPaul’s Drag Race, won the award in the “Outstanding Reality-Competition Series”.
- He released his debut book titled Pillowtalk on October 4, 2007, a “collaboration of poetry and painting”. The next day, he released a book titled Six Inches Away, which consisted of his paintings only.
- Georges and RuPaul see each other approximately once in 3 weeks. This is due to RuPaul spending most of his time in Los Angeles, California.
- Georges would like to have children but RuPaul is not ready to commit due to a busy schedule that would lead to neglect on his side.
Featured Image by Germain Dermatology / Instagram