|Georgia Toffolo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1994|
Georgia Toffolo is a reality star who has appeared in Made in Chelsea and I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! In 2018, she joined the lifestyle show This Morning in 2018 as a reporter.
Georgia Valerie Toffolo
Torquay, Devon, England
Georgia Toffolo went to the Stoodley Knowle Independent Catholic Girl School in Torquay. She later got enrolled at the Grammar School for Girls. She also studied at The Maynard School and Blundell’s School.
After the completion of her school education, she got admission at the University of Westminster. She aimed to study LLB law degree at the university but dropped out early.
Television and Media Personality
- Father – Gary Bennett
- Mother – Nicola Toffolo
- Siblings – Unknown
Georgia Toffolo is represented by Matt Nicholls of London-based United Agents.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia Toffolo has dated –
- James Middleton – Georgia was reported to be in a relationship with law student James Middleton in the past. However, Georgia decided to end their relationship as she found it hard to spend time with James due to her busy career in the TV industry. In 2017, she confirmed that she was back with James as she wanted to give their relationship another chance. However, by the end of the year, they had reportedly ended their relationship. It was claimed that she wanted to focus completely on her stint in I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! However, some sources claimed that James had cheated on her.
- George Lineker (2016) – In March 2016, Georgia was dating music entrepreneur George Lineker, who also happens to be the son of English soccer legend Gary Lineker. They were even spotted getting cozy and affectionate at the Rah Rah Room in Piccadilly. However, their relationship lasted for a few months.
- Richard Dinan (2016) – In May 2016, Toffolo was linked with fellow TV personality Richard Dinan. In one of the episodes of Made in Chelsea, Dinan was spotted telling Ollie Locke that he had hooked up with Georgia and they had gone out on a date as well.
- In October 2016, Georgia was reported to be going out with a mystery man as they were spotted holding hands while arriving at the Tape nightclub in London.
- Charles Goode (2017-Present) – Georgia started dating with jeweler Charles Goode towards the end of 2017. In December, they were spotted together at the airport while returning from a vacation at the lavish gateway in Switzerland. In her January 2018 interview, Georgia revealed that she had known Charles for years. Although she didn’t explicitly confirm their relationship, she accepted that they were hanging out together a lot and were having a great time together.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Petite figure
- High cheekbones
- Green eyes
Georgia Toffolo has used her strong social media presence to earn some decent money by promoting products through her online activity.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the 17th season of the popular reality show, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! She managed to win the season.
- Having appeared in a host of other reality TV shows such as Made in Chelsea and Celebs Go Dating.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2014, Georgia Toffolo made her first TV show appearance as herself in the reality TV series, Made in Chelsea.
When she is in London, Georgia works out with her personal trainer Jason Bone in the gym. She also goes to a fitness class in Fulham. The workouts in the fitness class are focused on ballet and points. She also likes to head out for a jog.
She also makes sure that she is eating healthy. Her daily diet is as follows –
- Breakfast – Smoked salmon and poached eggs on a white bread
- Lunch – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Dinner – Tuna tartare
- Dessert – Chocolate fondue
- Snacks – Ryvita with pesto and Pret Kale Crisps
Georgia Toffolo Favorite Things
- Nightclub – Timepiece in Exeter City
- Hair Product – Coco Shine
- Beauty Product – La Lune Noire tooth whitening powder
- Guilty Food Pleasure – Truffle cheese
- Body Part – Her Waist
- Food – Beef Wellington
- Tipple – Pimms
Georgia Toffolo Facts
- After dropping out of the University of Westminster, she worked at an old people’s home and a charity shop.
- She also has an experience of working at a law firm called Family Law in Partnership in London and family run solicitors in Devon.
- While growing up, she was quite fond of playing tennis and used to play at the same club from which former English tennis player Sue Barker started her career. She also managed to win a number of local tennis tournaments at the age of 11.
- While studying at The Maynard School, she was regularly bullied. She was 12 years old at that time.
- During Westminster terror attack, she was attending an awards event in the House of Commons, due to which she was also locked inside as a part of security measures.
- She became a member of the conservative party while she was studying in the secondary school.
- She is a vocal supporter of fox hunting.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Georgia Toffolo / Instagram