|Ginta Lapina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1989|
Ginta Lapina is a Latvian fashion model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as YSL Beauté, NARS, Prada, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Versace, Valentino, Sportmax, Dolce & Gabbana, Rodarte, Bottega Veneta, Uniqlo, DKNY, Derek Lam, and Louis Vuitton. She has been featured in several magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Numéro, Dazed & Confused, W, and many more.
Riga, Latvia, USSR (present-day Riga, Latvia)
Fashion / Runway model
Lapina is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Wiener Models
- FM Agency – London
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- MC2 Model Management – Tel Aviv Israel
- Dandy Models – Latvia (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ginta has dated –
- Adam Hock – Ginta married an American businessman, Adam Hock, who co-founded several companies in the financial sector on June 16, 2012, in Miami, Florida. He is roughly 25 years her senior. The couple got divorced in 2017.
- Bryant Knight (2017-Present) – She started dating Bryant Knight in 2017. They have a son together.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23-32 in or 81-58-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Lapina has advertised for many brands such as Anna Sui, Blackglama, Delias, Derek Lam, DKNY, Express, Galliano, Jill Stuart, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Sportmax, Topshop, Uniqlo Jeans, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent.
Best Known For
Working with famous fashion houses like Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, and others.
First Fashion Show
Ginta debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show for Benjamin Cho.
Ginta loves fitness and so runs three times a week for about 40 minutes in the gym. She feels good after her workout session.
She also does ab and some stretching exercises with her trainer for another 40 minutes after cardio (running). She is more serious and regular towards her workout before a fashion week and never misses any session.
Her Sundays are focused on Pilates workout.
Regarding diet, she likes to have an omelet made with egg whites and green tea in her breakfast.
She also drinks lots of water.
Ginta Lapina Favorite Things
- Model – Kate Moss
- New York Designer – Marc Jacobs
- Holiday Destination – Maldives, Bali, Turks, Caicos
Source – Vogue.com
Ginta Lapina Facts
- She is good friends with Karlina Caune, Kinga Rajzak, Mina Cvetkovic, Olga Sherer, and Viktoriya Sasonkina.
- She likes rap music.
- Volleyball and swimming are her favorite sports.
- In 2008, she modeled for Victoria’s Secret Pink line.
- She cannot live without Versace Bright Crystal perfume and YSL Touché Éclat.
- On October 15, 2007, she was chosen as the model of the week by models.com.
- She commenced her modeling career in 2005.
- She was discovered while walking to the train station in Riga, Latvia by Nils Raumanis in 2005 (at 16).
- Ginta’s father died when she was 7. So, she was mainly raised by her mother.
- If she were not a model, she would have been an interior designer.
- She has one brother.
- She does not like to dye her hair. She feels blonde is the best color.
- She is scared of snakes and public bathrooms.
- She likes painting and reading in her free time.
- She does not like to eat crabs, prawns, and lobsters as she is allergic to them.
- Lapina is the kind of person, who likes to sleep in the morning, instead of waking up early.
- In 2010, she was ranked at the 27th spot in models.com’s “Top 50 Models Women” list.