|Giselle Henriquez Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1994|
Giselle Henriquez is an American entrepreneur known for being the CEO and President of PR and marketing company Starbelshe Entertainment. She is also an aspiring actor and has attended an acting workshop with Anthony Meindl at the Anthony Meindl’s Actor Workshop. As a California Coast University graduate, she holds a degree in Marketing and Business Administration. She has worked with several celebrities including Shawn Mendes, Brooklyn Beckham, Ellen DeGeneres, and Portia de Rossi. Her versatility has drawn more than 2 million views on her YouTube channel “ReinaGiselle”.
Oxnard, California, United States
Long Beach, California, United States
Giselle Henriquez has a degree in Marketing and Business Administration from the California Coast University.
- Father – Jose Henriquez
- Mother – Lilian Henriquez
- Siblings – Genesis Henriquez (Older Sister)
- Others – Kevin Bojorquez (Younger Brother) (Mulical.ly Star), Allison Bojorquez (Younger Sister)
Giselle Henriquez mostly self-manages her business.
However, she is also enlisted with L.A. Casting, Los Angeles, California, United States.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Giselle Henriquez is known for being close to D’Andre Ware. Giselle has shared a few images of D’Andre on her Instagram. Though, the true nature of their relationship is unclear.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of El Salvadorian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Round face
- Long chin
- She has a tattoo of a cross on her right wrist.
Giselle Henriquez has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Player Clothing US
- Music Choice
- Channel 933
Best Known For
- Being the founder of her own PR and marketing company called Starbelshe. Through her company, she has helped fans connect with their favorite celebrities.
- Establishing herself as a strong influencer on social media and drawing more than 2 million views on her YouTube channel “ReinaGiselle”
Giselle Henriquez Facts
- While at the California Coast University, she attended an acting workshop with Anthony Meindl at Anthony Meindl’s Actor Workshop.
- She has frequently attended award shows like the People Choice Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and the Radio Disney Music Awards.
- She has worked with several celebrities including Shawn Mendes, Brooklyn Beckham, Ellen DeGeneres, and Portia de Rossi.
- Early in her career, she got the opportunity to work on the set of Justin Bieber’s music video “What Do You Mean”.
- She knows the Italian and Spanish languages.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Giselle Henriquez / Instagram