|Grayson Dolan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Grayson Bailey Dolan
Washington Township, Morris County, New Jersey, United States
Grayson Dolan was enrolled at the West Morris Central High School.
- Father – Sean Dolan (New Jersey School Superintendent)
- Mother – Lisa Dolan (Hair Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Cameron Dolan (Older Sister) (Instagram and Vine star), Ethan Dolan (Older Twin Brother) (Actor, Comedian)
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Grayson Dolan has dated –
- Sofia Olivera (2014) – Grayson Dolan was in a relationship with Vine celebrity Sofia Olivera. They had grown close while collaborating on a Vine video. Their relationship came to light after they indulged in a series of flirty tweets.
- Chloe Alison (2014) – In May 2014, Grayson was going out with another Vine celebrity, Chloe Alison after he made an appearance in her Vine.
- Olivia O’Brien (2018) – In early 2018, Grayson was romantically linked with singer Olivia O’Brien. They didn’t confirm the relationship, hence it was a rumor.
- James Charles (2018) – Rumor
Note – Grayson was also reported to be dating an unidentified girl named, Hailey.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole on the chin
- Pierced ear with dangling earrings
13 (US) or 46 (EU)
Best Known For
Being one-half of the social media duo, The Dolan Twins, who have more than 6 million followers on Vine and 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
First TV Show
In 2016, Grayson was seen on the news show, Extra as himself.
Grayson has a solid foundation laid down with years of participation in wrestling, which has helped him build a ripped and hunky physique. The wrestling sparring has served as an excellent cardio.
He also enjoyed playing football in school, which served as another excellent fun-filled workout routine.
He also hits the gym regularly to keep his body in shape. Even if he is busy in the day, he makes sure that he still hits the gym by going for a late-night workout. The workout comprises of high-intensity strength exercises, cardio, and serious midsection work.
Grayson Dolan Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Source – Wikia.com
Grayson Dolan Facts
- Grayson Dolan had to endure bullying while growing up as others were jealous of his ability and talent.
- In his free time, he loves to go out for skateboarding and surfing.
- He excelled in wrestling while growing up and won a local wrestling competition at the Madison Square Garden.
- He is younger than his twin brother Ethan by 20 minutes.
- Grayson and his twin brother started their Vine channel in May 2013.
- Grayson received the ‘Most Inspiring Act of Kindness to Animals’ award at PETA’s 2020 Libby Awards as he rescued a drowning duckling from a lake.
- In a January 2021 episode of the podcast Deeper with the Dolan Twins, Grayson and Ethan revealed that they were permanently quitting the YouTube career.
Featured Image by Grayson Dolan / Instagram