|Gregg Valentino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1960|
Gregg Valentino is a bodybuilder from the United States who is well-known for his biggest arms in the world. Most of the bodybuilders abuse their bodies with the use of anabolic drug and Gregg Valentino became the prime example of this idiocy. He grew his biceps with some enhanced workouts and the use of Synthol and anabolic steroids. Soon after this, Gregg started getting noticed and from 2008 to 2011, he was all over the news. His monstrous 28-inch arms looked fake as though they were stuffed with cotton and he was not taken seriously.
Valentino’s right bicep got a large bruise, which instead of considering a doctor, he decided to treat himself by removing the blood and due to his poor injection hygiene, it resulted in a serious infection. He later got hospitalized and doctors had to remove a large part of his bicep to maintain his hand. Gregg also sold steroids and other illegal substances, which he later admitted and was sent to prison for a year.
Valentino, The man whose arms exploded
Bronx, New York, USA
Yorktown, New York, USA
Italian-American bodybuilder, who holds the record for the biggest arms in the world.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
Contest – 113 kg or 250 pounds
Off-Season – 120 kg or 265 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Julissa Rivera was her girlfriend as she has died now. He is unmarried but has 2 children – Paul (son) and Gina (daughter) from his then-girlfriend Julissa Rivera.
He is bald.
He has 2 different colored eyes.
Largest arms in the world
- Chest – 58 in or 147 cm
- Arms – 28 in or 71 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
2008 film Bigger Stronger Faster as himself. It was a 105 min documentary film, in which many known bodybuilders appeared. He also appeared in 2012 film Off Season as himself (Cameo Appearance)
Best Known For
Bodybuilding and Record holder for the biggest arms
Gregg Valentino Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Steak and Italian
- Favorite Junk Food – Brownies, Chocolate chip cookies, Vanilla Ice-cream
- Favorite TV Programs – Ghost Hunters (2004)
- Favorite Male Bodybuilder – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman
- Favorite Female Bodybuilder – Gladys Portugues
- Favorite Sports Athlete – Babe Ruth (Baseball Player)
- Favorite Sport – Baseball, Football
- Favorite Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Favorite Music Artist – Ozzy Osbourne
- Favorite Music Type – Anything heavy like House, Trance, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Techno
- Favorite Life Motto – Live for Today
- Favorite Movies – Titanic (1997), Rocky (1976) and all horror movies
- Favorite Actors – Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone
- Favorite Actress – Charlize Theron, Jodie Foster
Gregg Valentino Facts
- Gregg played baseball and football before he picked bodybuilding. He was an all-county baseball and football player and also received many medals from the president. His father pushed him to play football but he hated it because he was of short height. This is the reason why he started bodybuilding.
- Gregg started bodybuilding at the age of 14.
- Gregg Valentino trained himself for 23 years and then started taking anabolic steroids such as testosterone propionate, Boldenone, etc. His only aim was to do something different from other bodybuilders.
- Gregg started using steroids back in 1996 when he was 36. Starting from the 70s, before taking the steroids, Gregg was a natural bodybuilder. Injecting steroids gave immediate results because well-trained muscle responds to this drug in a better way.
- He used to inject vitamin B12 into his biceps to grow them unnaturally.
- Anabolex is the first steroid, he ever took.
- Enthanate is the first injection, he ever used.
- He used to inject around 3500 mg of drugs every week.
- According to Gregg, his big arms became his signature and he had made them to make money.
- Gregg is said to be suffering from muscle dysmorphia.
- Gregg Valentino can bicep curl 300 pounds and can bench press 550 pounds.
- He used to inject the steroids into his shoulders, using the same used needles.
- Once, his arms were exploded due to the over-dose of steroids.
- After this incident, he wrote a magazine article about not to take steroids to create awareness among people by giving his own example.
- Due to the enormous size of his arms’ muscles, he was not able to move his arms to reach pockets. Instead, he used to move his hips to reach pockets.
- He is an ex-drug dealer and has been imprisoned for 1 year for dealing with drugs.
ITS “ADE” NATURAL OIL, BODYBUILDER? NO! ITS A IDIOT!
This guy is 5’6″ tall like my dog weighs 600 pounds. In his bare feet, 5’3″ at best.