|Hannah Davis Jeter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1990|
Hannah Davis Jeter is an American model, television host, and actor. Best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, she has also graced the magazine’s 2015 edition as well as has appeared on the covers of many other magazines like Cosmopolitan Mexico, Maxim USA, FHM France, FHM South Africa, and GQ Mexico. Moreover, she has been a part of several shows such as Project Runway, Rush, Project Runway: Junior, Extra, The Captain, and The Rachael Ray Show.
Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Fashion / Runway Model, Television Host, Actor
- Father – Conn Davis Sr.
- Mother – Debi
- Siblings – Rachel (Sister), Conn Jr (Brother)
- Others – Herbert Jay Davis, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Elise Pauline Nesselhauf (Paternal Grandmother), Howard Wesley “Wes” Behm (Maternal Grandfather), Esther M. Tyler (Maternal Grandmother)
Hannah Davis is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Mega Models – Miami
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- Heffner Management – Seattle
- Mega Model Management – Miami
- MACH / AMAX Models – Nashville
- IMG Models – London
- PMA Models – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Milan
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Davis has dated –
- Chad White – The models Chad White and Hannah Davis dated each other in the past.
- Richie Akiva – Businessperson Richie Akiva and Davis were romantically linked to each other in the past.
- Derek Jeter (2012-Present) – In July 2012, American baseball player, Derek Jeter started dating model Hannah Davis. There were also engagement rumors in the past as she was spotted wearing a big diamond ring on her ring finger. In late October 2015, it was confirmed that they got engaged. On July 9, 2016, the couple got married. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Bella Raine Jeter on August 17, 2017. Their 2nd daughter, Story was born in January 2019. On December 2, 2021, Hannah gave birth to their 3rd daughter, River Rose Jeter.
Race / Ethnicity
Hannah Davis is of German, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, English, and Scottish descent.
- Towering height
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She has modeled for several brands and fashion labels such as American Eagle Outfitters, Avon, Bobbi Brown, Jean-Paul Gaultier Pataugas, Levi’s, Motivi, Next, Ralph Lauren, Rugby, Blue Label, Sauvage, Scapa Sport, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret Pink, and Wildfox.
She has appeared in commercials for the DirecTV genie.
Best Known For
Modeling for fashion houses like American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, Levi’s, and Sports Illustrated.
First Fashion Show
Davis debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show where she modeled for Baby Phat, and Ralph Lauren.
She made her first theatrical film appearance as The Girl in the Red Ferrari in the 2015 road comedy film Vacation, starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Leslie Mann, Beverly D’Angelo, Chris Hemsworth, and Chevy Chase.
First TV Show
As an actor, she appeared in the crime drama mystery television series Rush for her role as Baby G / Gigi in 2009 and 2010 in only three episodes.
She is a foodie and eats a variety of foods. So, she needs to work out also. Hannah says she is always working out in the form of riding her bike, playing tennis, playing football, etc.
She also keeps a cheat day in her weekly schedule when she eats the foods of her choice – mainly cookies.
She is also not a morning person, but coffee is a must for her.
Hannah Davis Jeter Favorite Things
- Food – Cookies
- Cardio Workout – Tennis
- Role Model – Heidi Klum
Source – MiamiHerald.com
Hannah Davis Jeter Facts
- Hannah was in the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- At 14, Hannah was discovered at a beach.
- She was voted #71 in Maxim’s “Hot 100” list of 2014.
- Hannah is called “the next Kate Upton.”
- She graced the cover of the 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She has graced several magazine covers like Elle, FHM, D, Ocean Drive, Fitness, and others.
- As a model, her dream photoshoot is an underwater photoshoot.
- Hannah is interested in clothing and jewelry design as well as production.
- As a kid, she played tennis and volleyball. She started playing tennis at the age of 8. Hannah was a champion on the Caribbean National tennis team.
- Supermodel, businesswoman, and mom, Heidi Klum is a big inspiration to her.
- Davis was also a part of the Virgin Islands National Volleyball Team.