|Harlow Jane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 2003|
Harlow Jane is an American actress who has worked in the TV mini-series Texas Rising (2015), portraying the character of Stephanie Wykoff. She is better known as the daughter of Hollywood actors Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane and is part of the famous Arquette acting family.
Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
As of February 2020, Harlow was a high school student.
- Father – Thomas Jane (Actor)
- Mother – Patricia Arquette (Actress, Activist)
- Others – Lewis Arquette (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Writer, Producer), Brenda Olivia “Mardi” Denaut (née Nowak) (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress, Theater Operator, Poetess, Acting Teacher, Activist, Therapist) (d.1997), Rosanna Arquette (Maternal Aunt) (Actress, Producer, Director), Alexis Arquette (Maternal Aunt, known as Robert Arquette before gender reassignment surgery in 2006) (Actress, Cabaret Performer, Underground Cartoonist, Activist) (d. 2016), Richmond Arquette (Maternal Uncle) (Actor), David Arquette (Maternal Uncle) (Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Fashion Designer, Professional Wrestler), Clifford Charles “Cliff” Charles Arquette (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Actor, Comedian, Civil War Expert), Enzo Rossi (Older Half-Brother, Patricia’s son with Musician Paul Rossi) (Actor), Mildred Nesbitt LeMay (Maternal Great Grandmother), Yusseff “Joseph” Nowak (Maternal Great Grandfather), Claire Nowak (Maternal Great Grandmother), Courteney Cox (Ex-Maternal Aunt) (Actress, Producer, Director), Coco Arquette (Cousin), Christina McLarty (Maternal Aunt) (Journalist, Producer), Charlie West Arquette (Cousin), Augustus Alexis Arquette (Cousin), Cynthia Elliott (née Jane) (Paternal Grandmother) (Antiques Dealer), Michael Elliott (Paternal Grandfather) (Genetic Engineer), Zoe Bleu Sidel (Cousin) (Actress), John Sidel (Ex-Maternal Uncle) (Restaurateur), Charles Augustus Arquette, Jr. (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Winifred/Wynne/Minnie Ethel Clark (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Shirley Sidney Speight (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Willie Sue Barr (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Todd Morgan (Maternal Uncle) (Investment Banker), Tony Greco (Ex-Maternal Uncle) (Director), James Newton Howard (Ex-Maternal Uncle) (Music Composer, Conductor, Music Producer)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, French-Canadian, Swiss-German, German, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side and Irish, Scottish, German, and Blackfoot Indian (Native American) ancestry on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde and light brown.
- Long, dense, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Has a tattoo on her left forearm
- Mildly stocky frame
- Gleaming face
Harlow Jane Facts
- Harlow’s family surname used to be spelled as ‘Arcouet’ many generations back. It eventually got changed to Arquette with time.
- In November 2014, she appeared as “herself” on an episode titled Unicef Imagine Campaign, of the long-running news show CNN Newsroom.
- Harlow’s parents were engaged in 2002 and gave birth to her in early 2003. They only got married 3 years later in June 2006. After her parents’ divorce in 2011, she was given to the joint custody of her parents. However, she lived with her mother after that.
- Harlow accompanied her mother, as a date, at the red carpet of the 2015 People’s Choice Awards. Her mother had been invited there to present an award but Harlow made heads turn with her appearance in cat ear headbands. Since then, she has accompanied her mother at other prestigious events such as the Cannes Film Festival and the Academy Awards.
- Patricia played the role of Dee Dee Blanchard in the 2019 Hulu Drama series The Act. The role was about an overprotective mother who falsifies the medical condition of her daughter but is eventually killed by her daughter when the truth is out. Harlow was aware of the true story upon which the series is based and did not want her mother to portray the character as she felt that Dee Dee was too inhuman and should not be brought on screen.
- Her middle name, Calliope, comes from the inspirational Greek Goddess who is said to preside over eloquence and epic poetry. Calliope also translates to ‘Beautiful-Voiced’.