|Hetal Gada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hetal Gada is an Indian film and television child actress who is known for having been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include Aap Ke Aa Jane Se, Thapki Pyar Ki, Savdhaan India, Code Red, Dhanak, Chidiya, Crime Patrol, and Jamai Raja.
New Delhi, India
- Mother – Krupa Panday (Casting Director, Event Organizer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Hetal Gada is of Gujarati descent.
- Gorgeous straight hair
- Charming smile
Hetal Gada Favorite Things
Hetal Gada Facts
- Her parents are divorced.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Pari in the 2015 Hindi drama film, Dhanak, in which she co-starred alongside Krrish Chhabria, Vipin Sharma, Gulfam Khan, Vibha Chibber, and Vijay Maurya. For her performance, Hetal Gada was nominated for the 2016 Screen Award for “Best Child Artist” as well as the 2017 Zee Cine Award for “Best Female Debut”.
- She brought to life the character of Ishani in the Bollywood film, Chidiya, in the year 2016.
- Hetal Gada portrayed the character of Kesar Singh, Monty’s wife, in the television drama series, Thapki Pyar Ki, in 2017.
- Between 2018 and 2019, she was cast in the recurring role of Arya Mathur; Vedika and Anurag’s daughter, Ved and Virat’s half-sister, Guddu’s former wife, and Kshitij’s wife; in the supernatural romantic comedy-drama television show, Aap Ke Aa Jane Se (International Title: Age is just a number).
Featured Image by Hetal Gada / Instagram