|Ilana Glazer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1987|
Ilana Rose Glazer
Long Island, New York, USA
Manhattan, New York, USA
Ilana completed her high school from Smithtown High School in Smithtown, New York.
She then went on to pursue her majors in psychology from New York University and graduated in 2009.
Comedian, writer, and actress
- Father – Larry Glazer (Worked in the field of Insurance and Finance)
- Mother – Sandi (née Wexler) (Worked in the field of Insurance and Finance)
- Siblings – Eliot Glazer (Brother)
Creative Artists Agency manages Ilana Glazer.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ilana Glazer has dated –
- David Rooklin (2014-Present) – David who is a molecular scientist began dating Ilana in 2014. In February 2017, the couple got hitched in a private ceremony in City Hall in New York City. In March 2021, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. In July 2021, she actually gave birth to a baby.
Race / Ethnicity
Ilana is of Russian and Polish descent.
- Her bohemian make-up style.
- Ilana’s edgy hairstyle.
She has been seen in a commercial on XBox’s Rise of the Tomb Raider video game in 2015 along with Abbi Jacobson.
In 2018, she was seen in a Google Pixel 2 commercial with Abbi Jacobson.
Best Known For
Co-creating, co-starring, and co-writing the Comedy Central series Broad City. The series was based on a series of webisodes with the same name.
She made her theatrical film debut as Ellie in the romantic drama movie How to Follow Strangers in 2013.
First TV Show
Ilana made her television show debut as herself on the comedy series UCB Comedy Originals in 2007.
Ilana Glazer Favorite Things
- Food – Bacon, egg, and cheese
- Street Food – Bagel
- Beverage – Tea
- Junk Food – Coffee-cake Entenmann’s doughnuts.
- Comedians – Andrea Rosen, Amy Poehler, Issa Rae, Chelsea Peretti, Katt Williams
- Places in New York – The Brooklyn Public Library and Prospect Park
Ilana Glazer Facts
- She doesn’t believe in fighting and has never fought with her co-star Abbi Jacobson.
- She finds inspiration for her jokes from her set of friends.
- She loves coming home after a tiring day at work, and her bedroom is her favorite part of the house.
- Ilana is fond of veggie skewers and likes to barbeque.
- She likes Bed Bath & Beyond.
- She confesses to getting nervous on talk shows.
- Ilana gets nervous while filming scenes that involve on-screen intimacy.
- She has confessed to being sexually harassed at work on her Instagram by using the widespread #MeToo.
- After college, she was the actress Rachel Bloom’s roommate in Brooklyn.
Featured Image by Catie Lazarus / YouTube / CC BY 3.0