|Iskra Lawrence Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1990|
Iskra Lawrence is a British model, social media personality, YouTuber, actor, and content creator. Over the years, she has worked with several brands such as Aerie, American Eagle Outfitters, Adore Me, and others. Iskra Lawrence was selected as one of BBC’s World’s 100 Women in 2016, as one of the 7 women chosen for the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts Great Girl Leaders in 2017, and was named in the Forbes 30 Under 30 for Europe within the Art & Culture category in 2019.
Iskra Arabella Lawrence
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, United States
Lawrence went to Bromsgrove School in Worcestershire. She also attended Holy Trinity School in Kidderminster and Malvern St James in Great Malvern, Worcestershire.
In their centennial year, Malvern St James school recognized her as one of their Malvern Alumnae 100 “Celebrating the talent and diversity of Malvern Old Girls. Inspiring the women of the future.”
Model, Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Actor, Content Creator
- Father – Doug Lawrence
The model has been signed with these agencies –
- JAG Models – New York
- Models1 – Europe
She has also been repped by Buchwald, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Philip Payne (2019-Present) – Iskra confirmed her relationship with songwriter Philip Payne in January 2021. In November 2019, she announced that the couple was expecting their first child together and she was 17 weeks pregnant. The couple welcomed their first child, a son on April 16, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Her dad is British and her mom is from Northern Ireland.
38-29-44 in or 96.5-74-112 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU)
9 (US) OR 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Iskra has done modeling for the American Eagle Outfitters lingerie line, Aerie.
Lawrence has been seen in the Icelandic Glacial advert.
She has served as a L’Oréal Princes Trust Ambassador.
She has served as the ambassador for National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA).
Best Known For
Being one of the famous plus-size models
First TV Show
Iskra guest appeared in the comedy-drama show Misfits as a cheerleader in episode #3.7 in 2011.
She does go to the gym to exercise and keep herself in shape.
But, her diet doesn’t contain any calorie-counting. Iskra eats whatever she feels like. To prepare for New York Fashion Week in September 2016, she was eating nothing special. In her own words –
“I still eat the same things, I was eating donuts yesterday. I can’t stop that, that’s me.”
Iskra Lawrence Favorite Things
- Body Part – Feet
- City Restaurant – Tao
- New York City Place – 1OAK
Source – Independent, AllDayEveryDay.com
Iskra Lawrence Facts
- Iskra has served as a columnist to Self magazine.
- Lawrence was included in the BBC’s 100 Women list in 2016.
- At the age of 6 weeks, she relocated to Kidderminster, Worcestershire from Wolverhampton within England.
- Iskra was a national-level swimmer in school.
- At 15, she was approved to join National Youth Theatre in the UK.
- She is the creator of the NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association) Inspires Award.
- Iskra has also founded the women glamour-based website Runway Riot for which she has served as the managing editor.
- Her first name means “Spark” in Bulgarian.
- Her all Instagram pics are uploaded as it is without using any Photoshop effects.
- She has frequently criticized body shamers. In April 2016, she confronted an Instagram user on her account after the user insulted her.
- She does not want to be classified as a plus-sized model.
- She has served as a guest author for prestigious publications Time and Huffington Post.
- Iskra walked in her first-ever New York Fashion Week for Chromat for their Spring 2017 collection.
- She was included in the 2017 Maxim HOT 100 list in the ‘multi-hyphenates’ category.
- She has webbed feet.
- She presented “Ending the pursuit of perfection” at TEDxUniversityofNevada in February 2017.
- She was a part of the Straight Curve documentary “about body image and the industry leaders challenging society’s unrealistic and dangerous standards of beauty” in 2017.
- She knows cooking and is good at cooking jerk chicken with rice, peas, and coconut corn.
- She wants to Greek hero Hercules.