Iskra Arabella Lawrence
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, U.K.
Lawrence went to Bromsgrove School in Worcestershire.
- Father – Doug Lawrence
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
The model is signed with these agencies –
- JAG Models – New York
- Models1 – Europe
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
88 kg or 194 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Philip Payne (2019-Present) – Iskra confirmed her relationship with songwriter Philip Payne in January 2021. In November 2019, she announced that the couple was expecting their first child together and she was 17 weeks pregnant. The couple welcomed their first child, a son on April 16, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Her dad is British and mom from Northern Ireland.
38-29-44 in or 96.5-74-112 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Iskra has done modeling for American Eagle Outfitters lingerie line, Aerie.
Lawrence has been seen in Icelandic Glacial advert.
She has served as the ambassador for National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA).
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being one of the famous plus-size models.
She has not appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Iskra guest appeared in comedy-drama show Misfits as a cheerleader in episode #3.7 in 2011.
She does go the gym to exercise and keep herself in shape.
But, her diet doesn’t contain any calorie-counting. Iskra eats whatever she feels like. To prepare for New York Fashion Week in September 2016, she was eating nothing special. In her own words –
“I still eat the same things, I was eating donuts yesterday. I can’t stop that, that’s me.”
Iskra Lawrence Favorite Things
- Body Part – Feet
- City Restaurant – Tao
- New York City Place – 1OAK
Source – Independent, AllDayEveryDay.com
Iskra Lawrence Facts
- Iskra has served as a columnist to the Self magazine.
- Lawrence was included in the BBC’s 100 Women list in 2016.
- At the age of 6 weeks, she relocated to Kidderminster, Worcestershire from Wolverhampton within England.
- Iskra was a national level swimmer in school.
- At 15, she was approved to join National Youth Theatre in UK.
- She is the creator of NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association) Inspires Award.
- Iskra has also founded a women glamour based website Runway Riot for which she has served as the managing editor.
- Her first name means “Spark” in Bulgarian.
- Her all Instagram pics are uploaded as it is without using any Photoshop effects.
- She has served as a guest author for prestigious publications Time and Huffington Post.
- Iskra walked in her first ever New York Fashion Week for Chromat for their Spring 2017 collection.
- She has webbed feet.
- She knows cooking and good at cooking jerk chicken with rice, peas, and coconut corn.
- She wants to Greek hero Hercules.
- Visit her official website @ iskralawrence.com.
- Catch Iskra on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Vk.com.