|Ivorian Doll Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ivorian Doll is a British rapper and songwriter who rose to fame with her collaboration with singer Abigail Asante with whom she released various singles under the name Abigail × Ivorian Doll.
London, England, United Kingdom
Ivorian Doll studied at Haggerston School.
Ivorian Doll is represented by Ryan Penty and Mike Malak.
British Hip Hop, UK Drill
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ivorian ancestry.
- Raised eyebrows
- Buxom physical appearance
Ivorian Doll Favorite Things
- Artists In The Drill Scene – C1, Kwengface, Dutchavelli
Source – Complex
Ivorian Doll Facts
- She was brought up in London, England by parents from the Ivory Coast.
- Ivorian Doll relocated to East London at the age of 3 with her father who is a pastor as her mother decided to stay back in Germany but joined Mahi and her father during Ivorian Doll’s teenage years.
- She was 11 years old when she began taking acting lessons.
- Ivorian Doll joined the YouTube community with her channel on February 25, 2017.
- She released her debut single titled Queen of Drill in 2019. From there, she went on to release various other tracks including Rumours (2020), Body Bag (2020), Clout (2020), Bow Down (2021), Boss (2022), and Big Booty (2022).
- The earliest post that Ivorian uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 28, 2020.
- Ivorian Doll considers singer and songwriter Nicki Minaj, Lil’ Kim, and Foxy Brown to be her biggest influencers.
Featured Image By Ivorian Doll / Instagram