Wisconsin, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Information about Jackson Krecioch’s formal education isn’t available.
Social Media Star
- Father – John Krecioch (Passed away in 2013 after he suffered a brain injury in an industrial accident)
- Mother – Jennifer Krecioch
- Siblings – Jacob Krecioch (Brother), Joshua Krecioch (Brother), Katherine Krecioch (Sister), Jonathan Krecioch (Brother), Jorge Krecioch (Brother), Joseph Krecioch (Brother), Julian Krecioch (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackson Krecioch has dated –
- Aaron Fuller (2016-2017) – Jackson Krecioch made his relationship with fellow social media star Aaron Fuller public by the end of 2016 by sharing their picture on his Instagram account. However, their relationship wasn’t able to last beyond a couple of months. In February 2017, they announced that they were ending their relationship in a live stream broadcast on YouNow. He simply claimed that things didn’t work out between them. However, it was alleged that Fuller was using Jackson to get social media fame. Also, the fact that immediately after the breakup, he was seen on a date with James Charles also didn’t help Aaron. Aaron later claimed that they broke up because they were regularly involved in vicious fights and even his parents had to step in. Jackson responded by claiming that Aaron cheated on him for money.
- Dylan Geick (2017-July 2018, September 2018-2019) – Jackson started dating amateur wrestler and Instagram star Dylan Geick in 2017. They had first met in Los Angeles, while Dylan was visiting his brother, Mason Geick. After their relationship took off, Dylan decided to prolong his stay in Los Angeles by 3 weeks. They remained fairly vocal about their relationship on social media sites. However, they broke up in July 2018 only to get back together in September 2018. They separated for the second time in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Boyish good looks
Jackson Krecioch has got a strong social media following, which he has used to earn generous money from digital endorsements. Most of the promotion is done by using products and brands in his social media activity.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on the social media app Musical.ly, where he has more than 2.5 million followers.
- His strong presence on other social media platforms. He has more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Jackson Krecioch Facts
- In February 2018, he took to his Twitter account to reveal that he was going to launch his clothing line in March 2018. The clothing line was created in collaboration with Gloire Et Sang.
- He got his first big breakthrough after his popularity surged on the Musical.ly and the video streaming platform YouNow.
- In October 2016, he released a YouTube video to reveal that he was gay.
- He has revealed in his interviews that he was initially not comfortable with his sexuality and had prayed that he would be straight. He knew he was gay by the age of 12 but couldn’t accept it until he hit 17.
- Jackson created his official YouTube account in July 2011. However, he didn’t focus on it for at least a couple of years.
- He has got a tattoo of a tree on the base of his neck, which he prefers to call The Tree of Life.
- In his free time, he loves to indulge in snowboarding, which he claims helps him manage stress. He got into snowboarding at the age of 6 after his older brother got him into it.
- Jackson is a talented artist and draws great sketches. He hasn’t taken any formal training and has learned it on his own.
- He has performed and toured with the popular social media festival production company, DigiTour Media, with social media sensations such as Cameron Dallas, Jacob Sartorius, and Tyler Oakley.
Featured Image by Jackson Krecioch / Instagram