|Jaco van den Hoven Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1.25 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1990|
Jaco van den Hoven is a Dutch model who has walked the ramp for several well-known brands such as Hermès, Paul Smith, Etro Men, and Alexander McQueen. He has also been featured in many editorials for magazines such as GQ, Vogue, Numero Homme, Flair, and Dazed & Confused.
Jaco van den Hoven
Jaco did attend university for a short while where he was studying economics, but he decided to drop out in order to pursue his passion for modeling.
- Siblings – Wibe van den Hoven (Brother) (DJ)
Jaco is represented by –
- Republic Men – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Bananas Models – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- The Squad – London
- Nest Model Management – Berlin
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Boss Models – Cape Town
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Kult Model Agency – Hamburg
- Mikas – Stockholm
- Photogenics – Los Angeles
- Bon Image Corp. – Tokyo
6 ft 1.25 in or 186 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaco was 15 years old when he fell in love with a girl for the first time. However, they didn’t last very long and broke up a year and a half later.
Race / Ethnicity
Androgynous facial features
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Jaco has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Marc Jacobs
- 8ight Seconds
Best Known For
- Modeling for several high-end brands such as Alexander McQueen, Paul Smith, Trussardi Men, Hermès, and 3.1 Phillip Lim
- Being featured in several magazines such as Dazed & Confused, Vogue, and Numero Homme
First Fashion Show
Jaco debuted on the ready to wear Alexander McQueen Men S/S 12 Show. He walked for designer Alexander McQueen.
Jaco van den Hoven Favorite Things
- Artist – Vincent van Gogh
- Dutch Model – Dimphy Janse
- Music Artist – Bob Marley
- Game – Pro Evolution Soccer
Source – Pony-Ryder.com
Jaco van den Hoven Facts
- He was discovered by Jorma, an agent for Republic Men while walking down a street in Amsterdam.
- He does smoke and occasionally drinks.
- Jaco has posed with several supermodels including Freja Beha Erichsen.
- He enjoys traveling and partying.
- Prior to becoming a model, he took interest in sports like field hockey, tennis, golf, and football.
- Jaco finds La Regina the best place to grab a cheesy pizza.
- His go-to car is the Aston Martin.
Featured Image by Jaco van den Hoven / Instagram