|Elyse Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1986|
Vaucluse, Sydney, Australia
She is based in New York City but often travels to other fashion capitals such as London and Sydney for her work commitments.
Elyse Taylor is represented by
- IMG Models
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Modelink – Stockholm
- PMA – Hamburg
- Iconic Management – Berlin
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elyse Taylor has dated
- John Ibrahim – Elyse reportedly started dating nightclub owner John Ibrahim in 2003. It has been claimed that John had advised her to move to New York City to take her modeling career further ahead. When she moved to New York City in 2007, they were still in a relationship. They continued their long-distance relationship for some time before deciding it wasn’t working for them. In October 2009, they had reignited their former love as he was reported to have flown to New York City to spend time with his former girlfriend. There were sources despite confirming that they had spent time together in New York, refuted claims of them getting back together, and insisted it was just a case of two close friends hanging out together.
- Andrew Flynn (2007-2009) – Taylor was reported to have started going out with nightclub promoter Andrew Flynn in 2007. Shortly after officially starting their relationship, Andrew moved into her apartment in East Village. They dated for about 3 years or so before breaking up in 2009. Her reconciliation with her former flame, John Ibrahim had brought an end to their relationship.
- Peter Scarf (2009) – Elyse was rumored to be going out with former actor and entrepreneur Peter Scarf towards the end of 2009. They had jetted out for a vacation to Hawaii in December 2009.
- Seth Campbell (2014-2016) – Taylor got married to Seth Campbell in August 2014. They got married in a lavish ceremony attended by around 200 guests at his family’s farm just outside New York City. About 4 months before their marriage, she had given birth to a daughter, Lila in March 2014. In May 2016, they had decided to go separate ways. The separation was amicable.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned figure
- Blue eyes
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
In 2008, Elyse was made the brand ambassador of the esteemed fashion brand, Estée Lauder.
In 2015, the Australian makeup brand, N*de by Nature made Elyse their spokesperson.
She has also been featured in print promotion campaigns for the famous lingerie brand, Victoria’s Secret.
The other brands she has done modeling work for include –
- Max Mara
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Bottega Veneta
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Betsey Johnson
- Ellen Tracy
Best Known For
- Being one of the most high-profile Australian models.
- Having modeled for popular magazines such as Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Harper’s Bazaar
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance as a guest judge on the reality show, Australia’s Next Top Model.
Elyse has a regimented and grueling workout regime in place to help her maintain runway worth figure in tip-top shape. She makes sure that she is hitting the gym 5 days a week. However, her gym sessions are often scheduled at odd hours, for example, she might hit the gym as early as 2 in the morning (you can even call it late in the night).
Her usual gym sessions include Pilates and boxing sessions. Elyse also goes for 60 minutes of cardio almost daily. Her preferred choices for cardio are running on the treadmill and fast walking. The cardio work is followed by floor work for 30 minutes a day. Occasionally, she loves to go for swimming, which she claims helps in strengthening and toning.
When it comes to food, she is a big fan of the blood type diet, in which suitable food items are suggested according to blood group. According to this diet philosophy, she is allowed to eat meat but can’t have any dairy products.
She usually starts her day with a cup of coffee and follows it with a breakfast comprising of green juice and a banana. For lunch, she prefers egg white with spinach or chicken salad. The dinner comprises of greens and fish.
Elyse Taylor Favorite Things
- Foundation – N*de By nature Flawless Foundation
- Must-Have Accessory – Watch
- Go-To Everyday Outfit – Jeans and Blazer
- Beauty Products – Dr. Colbert toning pads
- Signature Fragrance – Bvlgari Omnia
- Style Icons – Julia Reston Roitfeld, Jane Birkin, Alexa Chung
- Read – Nursery Rhymes with her daughter
- Movie – Eastern Promises (2007)
- Go-To Snack – Blueberries
- Music – The Wiggles with Lila and Old School Hip Hop
- Coffee – With whole milk and sugar
- Workout Mode – Swimming
- Restaurant – Dirty French in NYC
- City – Sydney and New York City
- Hotel – Eden Rock in St Barths
- Destination in Australia – Parsley Bay
Source – Vogue.com.au, ForeverNew.com.au
Elyse Taylor Facts
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to pursue a career in some creative field.
- At the age of 18, she was discovered by an agent, who was representing her model friend.
- She doesn’t like heights.
- She walked in the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.