|Jake Warden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 2002|
Jake Warden is an American YouTube star known for his self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 1 million subscribers. He has done endorsement work for popular brands like Land Rover, NYX Cosmetics, Lilly Lashes, Huda Beauty, and Glam Glow. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Jake Warden attended regular school but, after he started getting popular and busier, he opted for homeschooling in 2017.
- Father – Jevon Warden
- Mother – Tracy Warden
- Siblings – Annabelle Warden (Older Sister)
- Others – Ashlyn Smith (Older Step-Sister), Kaelin Smith (Older Step-Sister)
Jake Warden is managed by Lan Kennedy Davis, Legal Representatives, Davis & Kennedy, P.A., Lake Mary, Florida, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Has a lean body structure
- High forehead
- Soft voice
Jake Warden has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Land Rover
- NYX Cosmetics
- Lilly Lashes
- Huda Beauty
- Glam Glow
- Boxy Charm
- PUR Cosmetics
- South Mane Beauty
- Vintage Cosmetics
- Butter London
- Pretty Vulgar Cosmetics
Best Known For
His social media presence as a beauty guru as he provides beauty tutorials. Jake has more than 2 million followers on his Instagram account and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
First TV Show
On November 15, 2016, he made an appearance on Tosh.0.
In one of his earlier videos, Jake Warden showed his workout routine with his friend Jessica Alex Medina. His usual workout starts with jogging and lunges, followed by strength and abs workout and a few yoga steps to cool down.
Jake Warden Favorite Things
Source – YouTube
Jake Warden Facts
- He shops almost 5 times a week.
- His parents are very involved in his videos.
- His first makeup product was a concealer.
- He has a Shih Tzu dog named Bailey.
- If he could have only one makeup product, it would be an eyebrow pencil.
- In October 2014, he uploaded his first video on YouTube.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jake Warden / Instagram