|Jakelyne Oliveira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jakelyne Oliveira is a Brazilian dancer, model, beauty pageant titleholder, and social media personality who rose to fame after winning Miss Brasil 2013, before going on to represent Brazil at the Miss Universe 2013 beauty pageant in Moscow, Russia.
Jakelyne de Oliveira Silva
Rondonópolis, Mato Grosso, Brazil
São Paulo, Brasil
As of February 2022, she had been studying Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
Model, Dancer, Social Media Personality, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – José Américo
- Mother – Silvia Helena
- Siblings – Maxwell Oliveira (Brother), Geovanna Cristina de Oliveira Matos (Sister)
Jakelyne is represented by Conteúdo Digital.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jakelyne has dated –
- Paulo André – Jakelyne had been in a relationship with soccer player Paulo André in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slightly cleft chin
- Slender physical appearance
Through her social media, Jakelyne has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Sephora Collection, Alice, Instituto Mano Down, L’Occitane au Brésil, Unidas Seminovos, Vila Don Patto, Gummy Hair Vitamin, Estação Praia, BAW CLOTHING, Darrow Laboratório, Vest Tricot, Evolution Nutrition, and L’Oréal Paris Official.
Jakelyne Oliveira Facts
- She considers French animal rights activist and former actress, singer, and model Brigitte Bardot to be her role model.
- One of the earliest beauty pageants that Jakelyne won was the Miss Globe International 2012 contest. Later, she was crowned Miss Brasil 2013, by Gabriela Markus on September 28, 2013.
- Jakelyne represented Brazil at Miss Universe 2013 on November 9, which was held in Moscow, Russia. She had finished as 4th Runner-Up.
- In September 2020, Oliveira was announced as part of the cast of the reality show, A Fazenda.
- Jakelyne is a trained dancer.
Featured Image By Новиков Евгений Александрович / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0