|James Rothschild Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Year of Birth||1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
James Rothschild is an English businessman who belongs to one of the most influential banking dynasties in the world – the Rothschilds.
James Amschel Victor Rothschild
He was born in 1985.
London, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Amschel Rothschild (Businessman) (Died in 1996 by suicide)
- Mother – Anita Patience Guinness
- Siblings – Kate Emma Rothschild (Older Sister), Alice Miranda Rothschild (Older Sister)
- Others – Teresa Mayor (Paternal Grandmother), Victor Rothschild (Paternal Grandfather) (Banker, Business Executive, Scientist, Intelligence Officer during WWII), Paris Hilton (Sister-in-law), Richard Hilton (Father-in-law), Kathy Hilton (Mother-in-law), Zac Goldsmith (Brother-in-law) (Husband of Alice) (Politician), Barron Nicholas Hilton II (Brother-in-law), Conrad Hughes Hilton III (Brother-in-law)
James’ personal net worth is not known. However, his family’s collective net worth is estimated at around $400 billion according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
James has dated –
- Nicky Hilton (2011-Present) – On July 10, 2015, James married Nicky Hilton in a lavish wedding ceremony at the Kensington Palace in London. Nicky is a fashion designer and heiress to the Hilton chain of hotels. Together, they welcomed 2 daughters named Lily-Grace Victoria (b. July 8, 2016) and Theodora Teddy Marilyn (b. December 20, 2017). Moreover, James became a father for the 3rd time with the arrival of their son on July 5, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
James Rothschild Facts
- His last name Rothschild means ‘Red Shield’ and refers to the ancestral home of his family from the 16th century.
- As of 2022, James works as the founding and managing partner of a global growth technology firm called Tru Arrow Partners.
- He grew up in the lap of luxury since his family owned the world’s largest private fortune in the 19th century.
Featured Image by Nicky Hilton / Instagram