|Nicky Hilton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1983|
Nicky Hilton is an American businessperson, socialite, model, and fashion designer who is a member of the Hilton family by birth and a member of the Rothschild family through her marriage to James Rothschild, a grandson of Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild.
Nicholai Olivia Hilton
New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Nicky Hilton attended an all-girls Catholic school, Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York City from which she graduated in 2001.
Over the years, she has enrolled in courses at the Fashion Institute of Technology and Parsons The New School for Design. However, she doesn’t have any degree.
Businessperson, Model, Socialite, Fashion Designer
- Father – Richard Hilton (Hotel heir, former real estate businessperson)
- Mother – Kathy Hilton (Former American Actor)
- Siblings – Paris Hilton (Older Sister) (Businessperson, Socialite), Barron Nicholas Hilton II (Younger Brother), Conrad Hughes Hilton III (Younger Brother)
- Others – William Barron Hilton (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn June Hawley (Paternal Grandmother), Laurence K. Avanzino (Maternal Grandfather), Kathleen Mary Dugan (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by Edge Management Inc.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $50 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicky Hilton has dated –
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2001-2002) – Nicky Hilton went out with Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg, who was well known then for being the face of Calvin Klein, for around one year. They were seen together at a number of public events.
- Brian McFayden (2002-2003) – Nicky dated MTV veejay Brian McFayden for a year before going separate ways.
- Ian Somerhalder (2004) – Hilton had a brief fling with actor and model, Ian Somerhalder in 2004.
- Todd Meister (2004) – Nicky grabbed plenty of headlines when she got married to businessman Todd Meister at a chapel in Las Vegas in 2004. The wedding was annulled after three months.
- Kevin Connolly (2004-2006) – Starting from November 2004, Hilton had a hot and cold relationship with actor and director Kevin Connolly. The relationship finally ended at the end of 2006.
- David Katzenberg (2006-2011) – Nicky and TV producer David Katzenberg started going out in 2006 after meeting at a private party. They were together for nearly five years and it was also rumored that they might get married. But they decided to break up in 2011 due to different work schedules.
- James Rothschild (2011-Present) – Nicky started dating banker James Rothschild in 2011 after having met at James Stunt and Petra Ecclestone‘s wedding. James proposed to Nicky in 2014 while vacationing in Lake Como. They got married in July 2015 at The Orangery in Kensington Palace Gardens in London, England and Hilton wore a $77,000 Valentino Haute Couture gown. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild on July 8, 2016. In December 2017, they were blessed with their 2nd daughter named Theodora “Teddy” Marilyn Rothschild.
Race / Ethnicity
Nicky is of English, German, Italian, Irish, Norwegian, Welsh, and Scottish descent.
- Blue eyes
- Stunning Figure
35-25-33 in or 89-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 8 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Nicky has modeled for her own creations as a fashion designer.
She was made the face of the Australian underwear line Antz Pantz with Kimberly Stewart in 2005.
Best Known For
Being Paris Hilton’s younger sister
As an actor, she made her film debut with fantasy comedy Wishman for her role as Girl on Beach in 1992.
First TV Show
Her first TV appearance was in the comedy talk-show Da Ali G Show as herself in 2003 in just 1 episode.
Nicky Hilton Favorite Things
Check out Nicky Hilton’s favorite clothing items via the below YouTube video.
Nicky Hilton Facts
- In 2006, she opened two Nicky O Hotels (in Miami and Chicago) as a part-owner.
- Her first book, 365 Style was published in 2014.
- As part of her business partnership with the cosmetic brand Smashbox in 2015, she launched her own product line (three types of limited edition makeup kits) in three different cities.
- With her marriage to James Amschel Victor de Rothschild in 2015, she wore a $77,000 Valentino Haute Couture gown.
- Hilton supports the founds like Make-a-wish Foundation, Starlight Children’s Foundation, and others.
- Nicky was named after her great uncle Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Jr.
- Nicky launched her first clothing line in 2004.
- She has been a supporter of a number of charitable organizations such as Starlight Children’s Foundation, Make-a-wish Foundation, Race to Erase MS, and Union Rescue Mission.
- She launched her own jewelry line in 2010.
- Alongside Tara Reid, her sister Paris Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan, and Kim Kardashian, Nicky is one of Hollywood’s most famous party girls.