Nicholai Olivia Hilton
New York City, New York, United States
Nicky Hilton attended an all-girls Catholic school, Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York City from which she graduated in 2001.
Over the years, she has enrolled in courses at Fashion Institute of Technology and Parsons The New School for Design. However, she doesn’t have any degree.
Businesswoman, model, socialite, fashion designer
- Father – Richard Hilton (Hotel heir, former real estate businessman)
- Mother – Kathy Hilton (Former American Actress)
- Siblings – Paris Hilton (Older Sister) (Businesswoman, Socialite), Barron Nicholas Hilton II (Younger Brother), Conrad Hughes Hilton III (Younger Brother)
She is represented by Edge Management Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicky Hilton dated –
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2001-2002) – Nicky Hilton went out with Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg, who was well known then for being the face of Calvin Klein, for around one year. They were seen together at number of public events.
- Brian McFayden (2002-2003) – Nicky dated MTV veejay Brian McFayden for a year before going separate ways.
- Ian Somerhalder (2004) – Hilton had a brief fling with actor and model, Ian Somerhalder in 2004.
- Todd Meister (2004) – Nicky grabbed plenty of headlines when she got married to businessman Todd Meister at a chapel in Las Vegas in 2004. The wedding was annulled after three months.
- Kevin Connolly (2004-2006) – Starting from November 2004, Hilton had a hot and cold relationship with actor and director Kevin Connolly. The relationship finally ended in the end of 2006.
- David Katzenberg (2006-2011) – Nicky and TV producer David Katzenberg started going out in 2006 after meeting at a private party. They were together for nearly five years and it was also rumored that they might get married. But they decided to break up in 2011 due to different work schedules.
- James Rothschild (2011-Present) – Nicky started dating banker James Rothschild in 2011 after having met at James Stunt and Petra Ecclestone‘s wedding. James proposed to Nicky in 2014 while vacationing in Lake Como. They got married in July 2015 in London. She gave birth to couple’s first child, daughter Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild on July 8, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Nicky is of English, German, Italian, Irish, Norwegian, and Scottish descent.
- Blue eyes
- Stunning Figure
35-25-33 in or 89-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU)
Nicky has modeled for her own creations as a fashion designer.
She was made the face of Australian underwear line Antz Pantz with Kimberly Stewart in 2005.
Best Known For
Being Paris Hilton’s younger sister.
As an actress, she made her film debut with fantasy comedy Wishman for her role as Girl on Beach in 1992.
First TV Show
Her first TV appearance was in comedy talk-show Da Ali G Show as herself in 2003 in just 1 episode.
Nicky Hilton Favorite Things
Check out Nicky Hilton’s favorite clothing items at YouTube.
Nicky Hilton Facts
- In 2006, she opened two Nicky O Hotels (in Miami and Chicago) as a part owner.
- Her first book, 365 Style was published in 2014.
- As part of her business partnership with a cosmetic brand Smashbox in 2015, she launched her own product line (three types of limited edition makeup kits) in three different cities.
- With her marriage to James Amschel Victor de Rothschild in 2015, she wore a $77,000 Valentino Haute Couture gown.
- Hilton supports the founds like Make-a-wish Foundation, Starlight Children’s Foundation, and others.
- Nicky was named after her great uncle Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Jr.
- Nicky launched her first clothing line in 2004.
- She launched her own jewelry line in 2010.
- Visit her official website @ nickyhilton.com.
- Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.