Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears
McComb, Mississippi, U.S.
Spears attended Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi. Though, she finished her education via online correspondence. In February 2008, she received her GED from Tangipahoa Parish School System Adult Education Center in Louisiana, United States.
- Father – Jamie Spears
- Mother – Lynne Bridges Spears
- Siblings – Bryan James Spears (Older Brother), Britney Spears (Older Sister)
Jamie Lynn’s work is managed by Graciella Sanchez, talent manager of One Entertainment company. Graciella is also the wife of JLynn’s older brother, Bryan James Spears.
She can be contacted at team-tristar.com.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie Lynn dated –
- Paul Butcher – Zoey 101 co-stars Paul Butcher and Jamie were rumored to be dating in the past.
- Casey Aldridge (2006-2010) – Jamie and Casey started dating in June 2006 (so Jamie was 16 at that time and her boyfriend Casey was 18). The duo first met at a church. It was announced on December 20, 2007, that Jamie is pregnant with her first child. The couple decided to take care of their child after the birth and also purchased a separate home in May 2008 at Liberty, Mississippi. The duo also engaged in March 2008. The teen mom finally gave birth to her first child, a daughter, named Maddie Briann Aldridge on June 19, 2008. Their engagement was called off in March of 2009 and the couple separated in February 2010. However, they reconciled again in August 2010, but this time, it sustained only for months. They finally separated in November 2010 for the last time.
- Jamie Watson (2010-Present) – Jamie Lynn started dating Scottish actor, Jamie Watson in January 2010. They dated ON and OFF for 2 years and announced their engagement in March 2013. The couple got married on March 14, 2014, in New Orleans.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally “light brown” hair, but dyes her hair “blonde”.
Getting pregnant at a young age.
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Jamie Spears has not endorsed any brands.
Best Known For
Being Britney Spears’ sister and playing Zoey Brooks in the Nickelodeon television series Zoey 101 from 2005 to 2008.
JLynn Spears released her debut single “How Could I Want More” on November 25, 2013.
She debuted with 2002 comedy-drama road film Crossroads, where she played a supporting role as young Lucy Wagner.
First TV Show
Jamie-Lynn appeared in Nickelodeon’s live-action, sketch comedy-variety show All That from 2002 to 2004, where she played various roles from season 7 until season 9.
She does not like the stuff to hire a personal trainer and pay them to make you skinny or back to shape.
Jamie-Lynn, after putting on about 9 kg of baby weight, does not want to exercise straight away. She keeps care of her diet and eats cheese in less frequency. The emerging singer likes swimming a lot and she would like to incorporate this into her workout regime. Moreover, she likes to stay active.
Jamie Lynn Spears Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Nyla Burger Basket
Source – People
Jamie Lynn Spears Facts
- JLynn has been featured in her older sister Britney Spears’ song “Chillin’ With You”, which is from Britney’s eighth studio album Britney Jean.
- She was a cheerleader as well as the member of the basketball team in her high school.
- She is friends with Emma Roberts.
- She likes to collect porcelain dolls.
- She is also suffering from breathing problem called asthma but in moderation.
- She has a mot many dogs – a Yorkie dog named Beau (2005), a German shepherd named Ally, a teacup poodle named Lady, two Shizu terriers named Bitzi and Mitzi, a Pomeranian named Izzy, and three rottweilers named Cane, Sebastian, and Spotty.
- Visit her official website @ www.jamielynnspears.com.
- Connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.