|Jamie Park Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jamie Park is a South Korean singer, songwriter, musician, host, and television personality who rose to acclaim as the winner of the premiere season of the reality competition television show K-pop Star. She is also known as a former member of the vocal duo 15& and the project group M.O.L.A. as well as for hosting the variety show After School Club from 2014 to 2022. With 15&, Jamie Park worked on a number of tracks and albums such as Sugar, Can’t Hide It (티가 나나봐, Tiga Nanabwa), Rain & Cry, Somebody, Not Today Not Tomorrow, Love Is Madness, Star, and I Dream. In addition to that, she has also branched out as a solo artist and has released many tracks and extended plays which include the likes of 19 to 20, One Bad Night, jiminxjamie, Hopeless Love, Pity Party, 5 Christmas Languages (5가지 Christmas), April Fools (0401), Stay Beautiful, Try (다시), Numbers (ft. Changmo), 3D Woman, Apollo 11 (ft. Jay Park), and No Numbers (ft. Jmin).
Jamie Park, Jimin Park, Jamie
Daejeon, South Korea
Jamie Park studied at Garden International School Bangkok, a British curriculum international school located in Sathon District, Bangkok. Afterward, she got enrolled at Hanlim Multi Art School (an arts high school located in Songpa District in Seoul, South Korea) and graduated in 2016.
Additionally, she has also received training in Thai boxing and Taekwondo.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Host, Television Personality
- Siblings – She is an only child.
Jamie Park has been signed with –
- JYP Entertainment (2012–2019)
- Warner Music Korea (2020–2023)
JYP Entertainment, Warner Music Korea
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie Park has dated –
- Goo Min Chul – She was romantically involved with Goo Min Chul but she reportedly broke up with him after finding out that he had cheated on her with multiple women.
Race / Ethnicity
Jamie Park is of Korean descent.
She has frequently dyed her hair.
- Pierced nose
- Has multiple tattoos
Jamie Park Favorite Things
- Color – Light Blue
Jamie Park Facts
- During her younger years, she lived in Thailand for 8 years.
- She was given her English name “Jamie” while at Garden International School Bangkok.
- Jamie Park participated in the 1st season of the reality competition television show K-pop Star in 2011. She emerged as the season’s winner and had the opportunity to sign with YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment, or JYP Entertainment. Subsequently, she decided to sign with JYP Entertainment on May 21, 2012.
- As the winner of K-pop Star, she won a brand new Hyundai i40 and 300 million won (~$257,400 USD) as well as was cast in a drama and was also given an opportunity to sign a contract as a CF model.
- Along with Baek Ye-rin, Jamie Park was one-half of the duo 15&. Formed by JYP Entertainment in 2012, the duo debuted with the release of its debut single titled I Dream on October 5, 2012.
- In the name “15&” (also known as “Fifteen And”), ’15’ signified the age at which they debuted and the ‘&’ signified that they can have success in the future.
- Jamie Park donated 50 million won (~$45,000 USD) to Hanbit Performing Arts Company for blind musicians in October 2012.
- On May 26, 2014, 15& released its debut studio album Sugar and it included songs like Silly Boy, Somebody, Can’t Hide It (티가 나나봐; Tiga Nanabwa), Not Today Not Tomorrow, Sugar, Star, Oh My God, and others.
- Jamie Park prefers speaking English to Korean.
- One of her hobbies is taking pictures.
- Some of the artists she admires are Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Psy, and Ledisi.
- She is multilingual and speaks Korean, English, and basic Thai.
- Jamie Park enjoys eating gwameki (similar to samgyeopsal), spaghetti, banana milk, and cheesecake.
Featured Image by NINE STARS / YouTube / CC BY 3.0