|Jarrett Stidham Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1996|
Jarrett Stidham is an American professional football player who has represented the New England Patriots (2019–Present) in the National Football League (NFL), as a quarterback. He had been picked 133rd overall in the 4th round of the 2019 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots.
Jarrett Ryan Stidham
Corbin, Kentucky, United States
Jarrett had attended the Stephenville High School, a public school in Stephenville, Texas. After his high school graduation, he had originally committed to join Texas Tech University, a public research university in Lubbock, Texas, to play college football. However, he had later switched to Baylor University, a private research university in Waco, Texas.
After a season (2015) playing college football there, he had taken a transfer to McLennan Community College, a public community college in McLennan County, Texas. After spending a semester there, where he had not played any football, he had announced that he would be taking a transfer to the Auburn University, a public land-grant research university in Auburn, Alabama.
After 2 seasons there, in December 2018, he had announced that he would forgo his final year of college eligibility and declare for the 2019 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Mother – Rochelle Stidham
- Siblings – Juder Stidham (Older Brother), Dustin Stidham (Brother)
- Others – Tad Brown (Father-in-Law) (Businessman, CEO of Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment), Janice Brown (Mother-in-Law). He has 3 sisters-in-law.
4 – New England Patriots
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jarrett has dated –
- Kennedy Brown (2015–Present) – Jarrett had started dating fellow student-athlete at Baylor University, Kennedy Brown, in 2015. They eventually got married in June 2019 and had announced in October 2021 that they were expecting their first child together in April 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Often sports a light stubble
Jarrett Stidham Facts
- Jarrett, in his 2nd career start for Baylor University, in 2015, had injured his back in the first quarter. He had, however, managed to finish the game. The following week, although not fully fit, he had made his 3rd career start.
- He would injure his hand and ankle in the first half of that game and fail to return for the second half. It was later revealed that his ankle injury was a chipped bone in the back of his ankle and that he would be sidelined for the remainder of the regular season.
- After the season, he had taken a transfer to McLennan Community College in the aftermath of a much-publicized s*xual abuse scandal at Baylor University that had led to the firing of much of the coaching staff.
- After his selection in the 2019 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots, he had signed a 4-year deal with the team that was worth USD 3.15 million. At the end of the team’s 2019 training camp, he had been appointed the backup to the legendary quarterback Tom Brady.
- He had selected ‘4’ as his jersey number, making him the first Patriots player since Adam Vinatieri in 2005 to wear that number.
Featured Image by Jarrett Stidham / Instagram