|Jefferson Hack Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1971|
Jefferson Hack is the curator, creative director, and co-founder of Dazed Media which is an independent media company co-founded in 1991 along with photographer Rankin.
East London, England, United Kingdom
Jefferson Hack studied at Pangbourne College located in the civil parish of Pangbourne in Berkshire. Moreover, he also attended the University of the Arts London.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jefferson Hack has dated –
- Kate Moss (2001-2004) – He was romantically involved with the English model and businesswoman Kate Moss between the years 2001 and 2004 and they also parent a daughter named Lila Grace Moss Hack (b. September 29, 2002).
- Anouck Lepere (2005-2011) – In 2005, he met Belgian model Anouck Lepere and the duo eventually started going out. They got married in 2007. However, they divorced in the year 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Lean frame
- Pointy chin
Jefferson Hack Facts
- He lived in Cliffsend, Kent for a major part of his childhood and teen years.
- He was only 19 years old when he co-founded Dazed.
- Jefferson Hack founded the international fashion and culture bi-annual magazine, Annual Magazine, in 2001. Later, men’s style bi-annual magazine, Another Man, was co-founded by him in the year 2005.
- He worked along with popular singer Rihanna on a project with Alexander McQueen and Another Magazine in 2015. Together, they created the world’s first digital cover magazine.
- Jefferson Hack’s work with fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld in 2015 resulted in the world’s first handcrafted hologram fashion magazine cover.
Featured Image by Sarah Piantadosi / sarahpiantadosi.com / CC BY-SA 4.0