|Jenna Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 2004|
Jenna Davis is an American actress, voiceover artist, singer, and dancer who is recognized for having played a variety of roles in many shows and movies such as Chicken Girls, A Girl Named Jo, Some Calming Music, Raven’s Home, The Last Tycoon, The Clubhouse, And Happiness, Vampirina, Treehouse Detectives, Chicken Girls: The Movie, Mr. Neighbor’s House 2, Afterschooled, and Keys. Moreover, she has also amassed a huge social media fan base for herself with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 200k subscribers on YouTube, more than 15k followers on Twitter, and more than 10k followers on Facebook.
Plano, Texas, United States
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Dancer, YouTuber, Social Media Personality
Jenna Davis is represented by –
- Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Universal City, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Bottle Rocket Management
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Pointed chin
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Monica Stanley-Designer and FashionNova.
Jenna Davis Facts
- She was just 2 years old when she started dancing.
- At the age of 5, Jenna Davis started acting.
- It was when she was around 6 years old that she won her first talent contest.
- She lived in Minnesota before relocating to Los Angeles, California to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress.
- Jenna Davis appeared as Sally Sweet in 2 episodes titled A More Perfect Union and More Stars Than There Are in Heaven of the TV drama show, The Last Tycoon in 2017 and also performed a few songs like Together Forever, New In Town, and Little Tree, Little Stone.
- Between 2017 and 2018, she played the role of Monica in the teen drama web series, Chicken Girls, which starred the likes of Annie LeBlanc, Hayden Summerall, Hayley Leblanc, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, Madison Lewis, Indiana Massara, Dylan Conrique, Riley Lewis, Aliyah Moulden, Rush Holland.
- In 2018, Jenna Davis provided vocals to the character of Teri in the South Korean-American animated television series, Treehouse Detectives, which also included voices of artists like Brody Allen, Ryan Bartley, and Philece Sampler.
- She has been cast as Sienna in the family sitcom television series, Raven’s Home, which starred Raven-Symoné, Issac Ryan Brown, Navia Robinson, Jason Maybaum, Sky Katz, and Anneliese van der Pol.
- As a singer, she has released covers of several popular songs which include Don’t Call Me Angel by Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey, Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves, I’ll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga, Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max, Consequences by Camila Cabello, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, Sign of the Times by Harry Styles, Cheap Thrills by Sia, and Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson, among others.
- Jenna Davis joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on August 18, 2014, and has uploaded many videos.
Featured Image by Jenna Davis / Instagram