|Jennifer Åkerman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1989|
Jennifer Åkerman is a Swedish model, blogger, dancer, record producer, songwriter, social media star, TV personality, and singer, best known for her Instagram account “iamfinalchild” which has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k followers. As a singer, under the stage name Final Child, she has released singles such as The Wounds, Hold On, and Happy Ending in 2018. On September 13, 2019, she released her debut EP, ‘Till Death Do Us Part. It consisted of 6 new songs titled Intro, Boyfriend / Girlfriend, Ruthless Liar, Radio Lover, Afterlife, Pill on the Tongue, in addition to the 2018 single, The Wounds.
Jennifer Johanna Åkerman
Final Child, Bird
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, Social Media Star, Blogger, Singer, Record Producer, Dancer, Songwriter, TV Personality
- Father – Magnus Åkerman
- Mother – Vera Stevens
- Siblings – Mikaela Åkerman (Sister), Malin Maria Åkerman (Older Sister) (Singer, Model, Actress)
- Others – Jack Donnelly (Brother-in-Law) (Actor)
Jennifer Åkerman is represented by A Wild Type Of Production (Company) in New York City, New York, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Åkerman has dated –
- Tom Cruise (2012) – She was linked to Tom in 2012 after they were photographed together in a VIP area of the nightclub in Stockholm, Sweden. In a 2013 interview, she said he was very friendly because he previously worked with her older sister and that he only wanted to hear her music.
- Tom Payne (2013-Present) – In late 2013, she started dating a well-known English actor and singer, Tom Payne best known for his role as Paul “Jesus” Rovia in the AMC TV series The Walking Dead. It was Tom who revealed that they were engaged in the November 2018 episode of Talking Dead, a talk-show dedicated to the series.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
Jennifer Åkerman has endorsed brands such as –
- Skin Authority
- Eko Guitars
- Dolls Kill
- UNDERSTATED LEATHER
- Blue Revival
- LILLIAN SHALOM Jewelry
- The Gap
- American Apparel
- Forever 21
- House of Rebecca Stella
- ANINE BING
- NA-KD Fashion
- Dazey LA
- Biz Babez
- Daisy Grace
- River Island
- Stone Cold Fox LA
- Adornment Studios
- Wilton Girl Vintage
- Underthesamesun Wear
- Vera Velour
- Uel Camilo
Jennifer Åkerman Favorite Things
- Musician – Jim Morrison
Source – Instagram
Jennifer Åkerman Facts
- She moved to Los Angeles, California, United States at the age of 18.
- Jennifer’s initial plan was to study at college in Los Angeles and to try acting. However, she was soon discovered and signed by a modeling agency.
- Before she became a solo artist under the stage name Final Child, she sang for the rock band Bella Tech and formed her own band Bloke & Bird.
- Jennifer was a dancer in the celebrity reality-TV show, Let’s Dance 2013, which aired on TV4 that year.
- She has served as a blogger for magazines such as Chic, Metro Mode, and Veckorevyn.
- Jennifer mourned the passing of Chester Bennington.
- She deeply mourned the death of her fellow Swede, Avicii. The two met at the age of 3 as they were both toddlers in the same daycare. They even attended the same school and were in the same class.
- One of her favorite activities is to photograph fellow musicians while asking them about the songs they wrote and personal thoughts.
- Her debut EP ‘Til Death Do Us Part is only the 1st half of what she had planned. Jennifer recorded enough material for a full-length album in 2019 but decided to split it into 2 EPs.
Featured Image by Frankie Fouganthin / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0