|Tina Yong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1990|
Tina Yong is an Australian YouTube star and makeup artist who is known for the makeup tutorials, beauty, lifestyle, and travel content that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel.
Tina attained certification in makeup at The Mask Academy. Then, she went on to attain a diploma in beauty therapy from The Australian Academy of Beauty Spa Therapies.
Social Media Personality, Makeup Artist
- Siblings – Tina has two brothers.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina Yong has dated –
- Alfred Tran – Tina has been married to Alfred Tran with whom she has a daughter named Lyla (b. April 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She is of Australian and Vietnamese descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
Through her social media, Tina has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Shopee Philippines, Clarins Singapore, Dyson Singapore, Sigi Skin, Hegen, Monica Vinader, Eunogo Shop, OPPO, and Motherswork.
Tina Yong Facts
- She was born and raised in Australia. Her parents relocated there from Vietnam sometime in 1990.
- Yong had worked as a freelance graphic designer and a beauty therapist in the past.
- Tina founded the lashes brand The Petite Club in January 2017. She also founded two other brands Tina Creative and Mark & Scribe.
- She has a pet dog named Biscuit.
- Tina joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on April 29, 2013. However, the earliest post uploaded to her channel was on July 10, 2013, which was titled Eyebrow Tutorial – How to Fill in your Eyebrows and Lighten them up Without Bleach!.
- As of July 2023, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were Peel Off Lip & Eyebrow Tattoo Review | TINA TRIES IT, How to Contour for Beginners – Tina Yong, Tweezers That Remove Blackheads! TINA TRIES IT, 12 COMMON EYELINER MISTAKES YOU COULD BE MAKING | Do’s and Dont’s, I Get a Bridal Makeover by Korean Celebrity Makeup Artists, and 8 Ways You Didn’t Know You Could Use Your Lipsticks!.
Featured Image By Tina Yong / Instagram