Los Angeles, California, United States
Jennifer Meyer studied psychology at the Syracuse University.
- Father – Ronald Meyer (Vice chairman of NBC Universal, former president and CEO of Universal Studios)
- Mother – Ellen Meyer
- Siblings – Eli Meyer (Brother), Carson Meyer (Sister), Sarah Meyer (Sister)
- Others – Rabbi David Baron (Stepfather) (Head of the Temple Shalom for the Arts), Kelly Chapman (Stepmother), Edith Meyer (Grandmother) (Artist)
Jennifer Meyer’s brand Jennifer Meyer Jewelry is managed by a team of experts.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Meyer has dated –
- Tobey Maguire (2003-2017) – Jennifer met Tobey on the sets of Seabiscuit in 2003. Tobey is an American actor and producer, more popular as Spider-Man. In April 2006, Tobey proposed to Jennifer and the couple got engaged. Soon in November 2006, their daughter, Ruby Sweetheart Maguire was born. Jennifer and Tobey tied the knot on September 3, 2007, in Kona, Hawaii. It was an intimate ceremony with just close family members and friends, including Tobey’s good friend Leonardo DiCaprio. In May 2009, their son Otis Tobias Maguire was born. On October 18, 2016, after 9 years of marriage, the couple announced their separation. In 2017, they became officially divorced.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- High forehead
- Green eyes
Jennifer Meyer has not endorsed any brand.
She also doesn’t seem to require any endorsement for her brand. She already has a list of loyal Hollywood clients, whom she calls her wonderful girlfriends, who effortlessly popularizes her designs by wearing it freestyle on their shows or as an everyday wear.
Best Known For
Her signature design that started it all. An 18-karat gold leaf-shaped charm necklace, which symbolizes “turning over a new leaf” for Jennifer. The same leaf pendant was picked up by a stylist for Jennifer Aniston to wear in the film The Break-Up (2006), giving Jennifer the necessary break into a prolific client list and thereby, leading her to found her own company, Jennifer Meyer Jewelry.
She made her theatrical film debut in the 1992 indie film, Waterland.
First TV Show
In 1995, Jennifer made her television show debut as Alicia in the Letting Go episode of the comedy series, The Commish.
There is no information about Jennifer’s workout routine or diet plans.
Jennifer Meyer Favorite Things
- Lipstick – Beautycounter Lip Sheer in Petal
- Mascara – Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara
- Bronzer Brand – Nuxe
- Shampoo – Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
- Moisturizer – Crème de la Mer
- Hair Product – A combination of Oribe moisturizing cream and Moroccanoil
- Soap – Weleda Calendula Soap
- Perfume – Eric Buterbaugh’s Sultry Rose
- Toothpaste – Marvis Mint
- Nail-Polish Color – Sugar Daddy by Essie, Nars Endless Night
- Hairdresser – Chris McMillan
- Skin-Care Specialists – Mila Moursi (Los Angeles) and Georgia Louise (N.Y.C.)
- Scent – Wood-burning fire at home
- Place In The World – Home
- Charities – Baby2Baby and Teaching Gardens
- Accessory – Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses
- Designer – Hedi Slimane
- Flowers – Peonies and Daisies
- Favorite Gadget – iPhone
- TV Show – Barely Famous
- Clothing Web-Site – Net-a-Porter
- Website For Gifts – Goop
- Song – Drake’s “Hotline Bling”
- Car – Volvo XC90
- Wristwatch – Vintage Rolex
Source – Vanity fair
Jennifer Meyer Facts
- She is the owner and designer of the brand “Jennifer Meyer Jewelry”, based in Los Angeles. Her designs are specially handmade in her Los Angeles studio, with master jewelers paying special attention to quality and innovation.
- Jennifer was into Public Relations and Communications before becoming a designer. She worked for designers such as Ralph Lauren and Giorgio Armani.
- She always had an interest in jewelry making and her grandmother taught her how to make enamel jewelry when she was 6 years old.
- In 2007, Jennifer was named ‘Jeweler of the Year’ in the “Hot Hollywood Style” issue by the Us Magazine.
- In 2012, the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund was awarded to her brand Jennifer Meyer Jewelry, an award that gives recognition and helps to cultivate the next generation of emerging American design talent.
- Her line of jewelry is distributed by luxury stores such as Barneys New York and Net-a-Porter.com.
- Her good clients include Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
- In 2015, her girl pal, Jennifer Aniston suggested to Jennifer Meyer to create wedding bands for her and Justin Theroux.
- Her greatest inspiration comes from her kids.
- Her necessary extravagances are jewelry and truffles.
- Visit her official website @ jennifermeyer.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY-3.0