|McKaley Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1996|
McKaley Miller is an American actress, dancer, writer, and producer who is known for having been cast in the recurring role of Dana Monohan on the ABC supernatural crime drama series The Gates as well as for playing Rose Hattenbarger on The CW comedy-drama series Hart of Dixie. She has also appeared in shows and movies like Where Hope Grows, Butter, Ma, 9-1-1: Lone Star, Charmed, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn, Scream Queens, Wizards of Waverly Place, K.C. Undercover, Awkward, Faking It, General Education, The Iceman, and Grand Prix: The Winning Tale.
McKaley Nicole Miller
Texas, United States
Actress, Dancer, Writer, Producer
- Mother – Kris Miller
- Sibling – Griffins Miller (Younger Brother)
- Others – Gaines Gilmore Miller (Paternal Grandfather), Graciela Beatriz León Hernández (Paternal Grandmother), Jeana Fay Parker (Maternal Grandfather)
McKaley Miller has been represented by –
- Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
McKaley Miller has dated –
- Evan Hofer
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
McKaley Miller is of Venezuelan (paternal grandmother), English, and Scottish descent.
Chiseled facial features
McKaley Miller Facts
- In 2011, she played the character named Talia Robinson in the fantasy teen sitcom, Wizards of Waverly Place, starring Selena Gomez, David Henrie, Jake T. Austin, Jennifer Stone, Maria Canals-Barrera, and David DeLuise.
- McKaley Miller appeared as Emily Collins in the 2012 comedy film, General Education.
- Alongside David DeSanctis, Danica McKellar, Kerr Smith, Brooke Burns, William Zabka, and Kristoffer Polaha, she co-starred as Katie Campbell in the 2014 drama film, Where Hope Grows.
- As a dancer, McKaley Miller is experienced in jazz, hip hop, clogging, tap, lyrical, and ballet.
Featured Image by McKaley Miller / Instagram