|Jill Duggar Dillard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1991|
Jill Duggar Dillard is an American TV personality who is best known for being featured in the reality TV shows 19 Kids and Counting (2008-2015) and Counting On (2015-2017), which were based on the lives of her parents and her 18 other siblings. She had also co-authored a book, with her sisters Jana, Jessa, and Jinger, titled Growing Up Duggar: It’s All About Relationships, that was released in March 2014.
Jill Michelle Duggar
Tontitown, Washington County, Arkansas, United States
Lowell, Benton County, Arkansas, United States
Jill was homeschooled, and during her courses, she had learned how to play instruments such as piano, violin, and harp.
- Father – Jim Bob Duggar (Real Estate Agent, Politician, TV Personality)
- Mother – Michelle Duggar
- Siblings – Joshua Duggar (Older Brother), John-David Duggar (Older Brother), Joseph Duggar (Younger Brother), Josiah Duggar (Younger Brother), Jedidiah Duggar (Younger Brother), Jeremiah Duggar (Younger Brother), Jason Duggar (Younger Brother), James Duggar (Younger Brother), Justin Duggar (Younger Brother), Jackson Duggar (Younger Brother), Jana Duggar (Older Sister), Jessa Seewald (née Duggar) (Younger Sister), Jinger Vuolo (née Duggar) (Younger Sister), Joy-Anna Forsyth (née Duggar) (Younger Sister), Johannah Duggar (Younger Sister), Jennifer Duggar (Younger Sister), Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar (Younger Sister), Josie Duggar (Younger Sister), Jubilee Shalom Duggar (Younger Sister) (d. December 11, 2011)
- Others – Cathy Dillard (Mother-in-Law), Rick Dillard (Father-in-Law) (d. January 2008), Jimmy Lee Duggar (Paternal Grandfather) (d. 2009), Mary Duggar (Paternal Grandmother) (d. June 2019), Garrett Ruark (Maternal Grandfather), Ethel Ruark (Maternal Grandmother), Deanna Jordan (Paternal Aunt) (Gospel Singer), Amy Duggar (Cousin) (Singer), Dillon King (Cousin-in-Law), Ben Seewald (Brother-in-Law), Ivy Jane Seewald (Niece), Spurgeon Elliot Seewald (Nephew), Henry Wilberforce Seewald (Nephew), Jeremy Vuolo (Brother-in-Law), Felicity Nicole Vuolo (Niece), Austin Forsyth (Brother-in-Law), Gideon Forsyth (Nephew), Evelyn Mae Forsyth (Niece), Anna Renee Duggar (Sister-in-Law), Mackynzie Renée Duggar (Niece), Michael James Duggar (Nephew), Maryella Hope Duggar (Niece), Mason Garett Duggar (Nephew), Meredith Grace Duggar (Niece), Marcus Anthony Duggar (Nephew), Abbie Burnett (Sister-in-Law), Lauren Swanson (Sister-in-Law), Kendra Caldwell (Sister-in-Law), Garrett David (Nephew)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill has dated –
- Derick Dillard (2013–Present) – Jill had started dating accountant Derick Dillard in November 2013 after being introduced to each other by Jill’s father during a trip to Nepal. They got engaged on March 31, 2014, and were married on June 21, 2014. They have 2 sons together named Israel David Dillard (b. April 6, 2015) and Samuel Scott Dillard (b. July 8, 2017). The couple later suffered a miscarriage. In February 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their 3rd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
Jill Duggar Dillard Facts
- Jill’s first brush with TV fame came as a teenager when she was featured in the documentary 14 Children and Pregnant Again (2004).
- In 2015, she had temporarily moved, with her family, to South America to work as a missionary with S.O.S. Ministries.
- In September 2015, she had become a Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) after working for several years as a professional apprentice. However, her license was revoked after her mentor had made a grave error while taking care of a patient.
Featured Image by Jill Duggar Dillard / Instagram