|Michelle Duggar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1966|
|Spouse||Jim Bob Duggar|
Michelle Duggar is an American reality star who is the mother of 19 children and the star of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting.
Michelle Annette Ruark
Ohio, United States
Tontitown, Arkansas, United States
Michelle studied at Westwood Elementary School and Shiloh Christian School in Springdale.
In 1984, she graduated from Springdale High School.
- Father – Garrett Ruark
- Mother – Ethel Ruark
- Siblings – Garrett Jr. Ruark (Older Brother), Pamela Ruark (Older Sister), Freda Ruark (Older Sister) (Died), Evelyn Ruark (Older Sister), Kathie Ruark (Older Sister) (Died), Carolyn Ruark (Older Sister)
- Others – Michael (Grandson), Marcus (Grandson), Mason (Grandson), Israel (Grandson), Samuel (Grandson), Spurgeon (Grandson), Henry (Grandson), Garrett (Grandson), Gideon (Grandson), Mackynzie (Granddaughters), Meredith (Granddaughters), Maryella (Granddaughters), Madyson (Granddaughters), Grace (Granddaughters), Ivy (Granddaughters), Fern (Granddaughters), Felicity (Granddaughters), Evangeline (Granddaughters), Addison (Granddaughters), Brooklyn (Granddaughters), Bella (Granddaughters), Evelyn (Granddaughters)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jana has dated –
- Jim Bob Duggar (1984- present) – Michelle and her now-husband Jim-Bob Duggar met one another when she joined the yogurt shop that his mother had been managing at the time. Shortly after that, they started dating and on December 24, 1983, Jim proposed. Then they tied the knot with one another on July 21, 1984, at Cross Church in Rogers, Arkansas. The couple has 19 children the first being Joshua James (b. March 3, 1988), they then went on to have 18 more kids – twins Jana Marie and John-David (b. January 12, 1990), Jill Michelle (b. May 17, 1991), Jessa Lauren (b. November 4, 1992), Jinger Nicole (b. December 21, 1993), Joseph Garrett (b. January 20, 1995), Josiah Matthew (b. August 28, 1996), Joy-Anna (b. October 28, 1997), twins Jedidiah Robert and Jeremiah Robert (b. December 30, 1998), Jason Michael (b. April 21, 2000), James Andrew (b. July 7, 2001), Justin Samuel (b. November 15, 2002), Jackson Levi (b. May 23, 2004), Johannah Faith (b. October 11, 2005), Jennifer Danielle (b. August 2, 2007), Jordyn-Grace Makiya (b. December 18, 2008), and Josie Brooklyn (b. December 10, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
Michelle Duggar Facts
- She is the youngest of 7 children.
- During her high school years, Michelle was a cheerleader.
- She was in high school when she became a Christian.
- Michelle and her husband Jim Bob published their first book, The Duggars: 20 and Counting! on December 2, 2008.
Featured Image By The Duggar Family / Instagram