|Jim Bob Duggar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1965|
Jim Bob Duggar is an American politician, real estate agent, and reality star who is known for being the patriarch of the Duggar family that appears on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting.
James Robert Duggar
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Arkansas, United States
Jim Bob Duggar studied at Shiloh Christian School.
Reality Star, Politician, Real Estate Agent, Businessman, Investor, Author
- Father – James Lee “Jimmy Lee” Duggar (1936–2009)
- Mother – Mary Lester (1941–2019) (Owner of Real Estate Agency)
- Siblings – Deanna (b. 1962) (Older Sister)
- Others – Michael (Grandson), Marcus (Grandson), Mason (Grandson), Israel (Grandson), Samuel (Grandson), Spurgeon (Grandson), Henry (Grandson), Garrett (Grandson), Gideon (Grandson), Mackynzie (Granddaughter), Meredith (Granddaughter), Maryella (Granddaughter), Madyson (Granddaughter), Grace (Granddaughter), Ivy (Granddaughter), Fern (Granddaughter), Felicity (Granddaughter), Evangeline (Granddaughter), Addison (Granddaughter), Brooklyn (Granddaughter), Bella (Granddaughter), Evelyn (Granddaughter), Garrett Ruark (Father-In-Law), Ethel Ruark (Mother-In-Law)
Jim Bob Duggar’s net worth was $3.5 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jim has dated –
- Michelle Annette Ruark (1984-Present) – Jim Bob tied the knot with Michelle Annette Ruark on July 21, 1984. They had started dating one another on December 24, 1983. The couple has 19 children, the first being Joshua James (b. March 3, 1988). They then went on to have 18 more kids – twins Jana Marie and John-David (b. January 12, 1990), Jill Michelle (b. May 17, 1991), Jessa Lauren (b. November 4, 1992), Jinger Nicole (b. December 21, 1993), Joseph Garrett (b. January 20, 1995), Josiah Matthew (b. August 28, 1996), Joy-Anna (b. October 28, 1997), twins Jedidiah Robert and Jeremiah Robert (b. December 30, 1998), Jason Michael (b. April 21, 2000), James Andrew (b. July 7, 2001), Justin Samuel (b. November 15, 2002), Jackson Levi (b. May 23, 2004), Johannah Faith (b. October 11, 2005), Jennifer Danielle (b. August 2, 2007), Jordyn-Grace Makiya (b. December 18, 2008), and Josie Brooklyn (b. December 10, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Thin eyebrows
Jim Bob Duggar Facts
- Bob and his wife Michelle released their first book titled The Duggars: 20 and Counting! on December 2, 2008. Then, they released their 2nd book called A Love That Multiplies on June 7, 2011.
- He and his family are Independent Baptist Christians.
- Jim was raised in Arkansas.
- He served as a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1993 to 2005.
Featured Image By Jim Bob Duggar / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0