|Jim Chapman Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1987|
Jim Chapman is a British YouTuber, vlogger, blogger, and model known for posting latest fashion trends for men on his official YouTube channel titled Jim Chapman, where he has more than 3 million subscribers. He is also quite popular on other social media websites like Instagram, where he has more than 2.5 million followers and Twitter, where he has more than 3 million followers.
James Alfred Chapman
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
West London, England, United Kingdom
Jim completed his graduation from the University of East Anglia and obtained his bachelor’s degree in science and majored in Psychology. He wished to pursue his masters, however, he decided against it to focus on his career as a YouTuber.
Vlogger, YouTuber, Blogger, Model
- Father – John
- Mother – Judy Chapman
- Siblings – John Chapman (Twin Brother) (YouTuber), Samantha Chapman (Older Sister) (Makeup Artist), Nicola Chapman Haste (Older Sister) (YouTuber)
- Others – Brian (Stepfather) (Died on February 22, 2017, due to cancer)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jim has dated –
- Tanya Burr (2006-2019) – Fellow YouTuber Tanya Burr began dating James in 2006. In December 2012, the duo got engaged. They got married in an intimate wedding ceremony on September 3, 2015. The two were considered to be one of the most powerful couples on YouTube. Sadly, on March 12, 2019, the couple called it quits.
Race / Ethnicity
- His smile
- Tall height
Jim has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Richard James Savile Row
- P Johnson
- Grey Goose UK
- Louis Vuitton
- Percival Menswear
- Hugo Boss Watches
- British Fashion Council
- BFC British Designers Mentoring Day
James Chapman has not spoken about his religious beliefs publicly.
However, he got married to his wife in a traditional Christian wedding ceremony.
Best Known For
Being one of the most influential personalities on YouTube where he posts vlogs on his daily life and reviews on the latest fashion trends for men.
First TV Show
Jim Chapman made his television show debut on the mini-series The Crew as himself in 2014.
Jim has a well-toned body. He is fond of working out and revealed that he works out at least 5 days a week. It helps to relieve his stress and keeps his mind active.
He also posts his workouts on his Instagram. He has also enrolled at The Body Camp which is a holistic health retreat.
Jim Chapman Favorite Things
- Clothes – John Lewis Suede Jacket, Basic T-shirt from Tiger of Sweden, Cashmere hoodie, New York Yankees cap
- Fragrances – Tom Ford, Grey Vetiver
- Shoes – Nike ‘Tavas’ trainers
- Moisturizer – Lab Series for men tinted moisturizer, Murad Essential Vitamin C Day Moisturiser
- Cleanser – AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser by Murad
- Junk Food – Chocolate, Pizza
- Starter – Calamari deep fried with lemon and aioli sauce
- Main Course – Seafood with tomatoes, garlic, and chili, Roast beef
- Desserts – Sticky toffee pudding, chocolate fondant
- Book – Harry Potter Series
Jim Chapman Facts
- He has a pet dog named Martha.
- He has written the book 147 Things which was released on October 5, 2017.
- His parents separated when he was young and his mother was a victim of domestic abuse.
- His father served time in jail for an armed robbery.
- Jim does not know much about baseball.
- He prefers sleeping with his pillow arranged lengthwise with one knee at a 90-degree angle and both his feet outside the duvet and he doesn’t like his feet dangling off the bed.
- He nearly drowned once and is not fond of swimming.
- Jim has confessed that he is not a good singer.
- He gives himself a to-do list when he is nervous and enjoys talking to himself.
- He enjoys looking at and observing other people.
- Jim considers money to be like bacteria and feels like most problems start with money.
- He does not enjoy massages and has personal space issues.
- He is particularly fond of the head rubs given by his mom.
- Jim is indecisive and finds it difficult to make decisions.
- He is petrified of horror movies.
- He dislikes sharing his food with others.
- Jim is not good with spellings and makes a lot of spelling errors while typing since the words get jumbled in his mind.
- He has revealed that he is quite moody and gets grumpy at times.
Featured Image by Jim Chapman / Instagram