Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Konta’s educational background is not known.
Professional Tennis Player
Right Handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
- Father – Gabor Konta (Hotelier)
- Mother – Gabriella Konta (Dentist)
- Siblings – Emese Konta (Older Sister) (Works in fashion)
- Others – Tamas Kertesz (Grandfather) (Played football for Ferencvarosi TC and won two international caps with the national team of Hungary in the 1950s. He also worked as a coach of Ghana national team)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Johanna Konta dated –
- Kether Clouder – Johanna is in a relationship with Kether Clouder who works for Hawk-Eye.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Hungarian descent.
- Tall body frame (5 ft 11 in)
- Oval facial shape
36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Her shoe size is not known.
Konta has been sponsored by Asics and Babolat.
Best Known For
Getting ranked at no.13 on the official WTA list on August 1, 2016.
Konta has not performed in a feature film yet.
First TV Show
Johanna has not been seen in any other TV show except for tennis matches itself.
First Grand Slam Singles Wins
You can check about Konta’s recent titles on WTA Tennis.
Johanna has been trained by numerous trainers. She first worked out at the Sanchez-Casal Academy in Barcelona and then moved to Roddick Lavalle Academy in Texas. In January 2011, Konta began training at the Weybridge Tennis Academy in England where she was coached by Justin Sherring.
Then, from 2012 to 2014, she was trained at the National Tennis Academy in Roehampton with Julien Picot. In August 2014, Johanna began training with Esteban Carril and in the initial months of 2015, she added the Spaniard Jose-Manuel Garcia to her coaching team.
Johanna Konta Favorite Things
- Shot – Serve
- Surface – Clay
Source – ITF Tennis, WTA Tennis
Johanna Konta Facts
- At the age of 8, her parents introduced her to the sport.
- In Collaroy on Sydney’s North Shore, she spent her childhood.
- Konta is fluent in Hungarian and English.
- Her hobbies are listening to live music, attending concerts, watching movies, reading, and shopping.
- While growing up, she idolized legendary female tennis player Steffi Graf.
- One of her best tennis memories is when she got a chance to represent Great Britain at the 2016 Olympic games.
- Until 2012, she played tennis for Australia.
- Johanna’s parents Gabor and Gabriella, both Hungarians moved to Australia from Hungary where they finally met.
- At the age of 15, Konta and her family shifted to Eastbourne, East Sussex, England.
- In May 2012, Johanna got British citizenship and decided to switch and represent Britain instead of Australia.
- In May 2008, Konta won her first ITF singles trophy in a tournament in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Follow Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.