|John Elliott Webster Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1989|
John Elliott Webster is an American TV star and YouTube personality who is known for his marriage to Alyssa Joy Webster (née Bates), the 6th child born to Gil and Kelly Bates.
John Elliott Webster
The United States of America
Clermont, Florida, United States
TV Star, YouTube Star
- Father – Daniel Webster
- Mother – Sandra Webster
- Siblings – David Webster (Older Brother), Brent Webster (Older Brother), Jordan Webster (Older Brother), Elizabeth Miller (Older Sister), Victoria Webster (Younger Sister)
- Others – Gil Bates (Father-In-Law), Kelly Bates (Mother-In-Law)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John has dated –
- Alyssa Webster (2012-Present) – John and Alyssa Webster met one another in 2012, while she was working on his father’s campaign to become a United States House of Representatives. Later, on November 6, 2013, they began dating one another while visiting the Ijams Nature Center in Knoxville. Then, they got engaged on January 16, 2014, before tying the knot on May 24, 2014, at Salem Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennesse. Together, the couple has 4 children – Allie Webster (b. April 11, 2015), Lexi Mae Webster (b. January 26, 2017), Zoey Joy Webster (b. March 28, 2018), and Maci Jo Webster (b. February 9, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
John Elliott Webster Facts
- He was the 5th born child of Daniel and Sandra Webster.
- Growing up, John was an active participant of Bill Gothard’s Institute in Basic Life Principles.
- He won 5th place at the national Bible quiz competition in the past.
- John works for his family business called Webster Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. He is also the owner of the commercial space cleaning business Johnny On the Spot Cleaning.
- He made his debut TV show appearance in Bringing Up Bates in 2015.
- One of the earliest posts that John uploaded to his Instagram account was on March 5, 2015.
- John started his family Youtube channel titled the Webster Family on October 28, 2016. Some of the most-watched videos on his channel as of late December 2021 were Q&A | Why I BEGAN wearing pants, marriage tips, homeschooling…, Did we KISS before marriage? | Q&A, I’m PReGNANT!!! JOHN’S Reactions!!!!, I visited MY FAMILY!!, and I went to stand up and just wiped out!… | Part 1.
Featured Image By John Elliott Webster / Instagram