|Jorja Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1997|
Jorja Smith is a British singer who started creating waves with her style of music from the early age of 16. She has collaborated with noteworthy honchos of the music industry including Drake, Stormzy, and Kali Uchis. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter. Jorja also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 500k subscribers.
Jorja Alice Smith
Walsall, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Jorja won a scholarship to a music school where she learned classical singing.
- Father – He is a singer.
- Mother – She is a jewelry designer.
- Siblings – Unknown
Jorja is represented by –
- Summer Marshall and Mike Greek, Booking Agents, Creative Artists Agency
- Joe Hadley and Deaton, Booking Agents (North America), Creative Artists Agency
Contemporary R&B, Pop
Vocals, Piano, Oboe
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joja Smith has dated –
- Drake (2017) – Jorja was rumored to be dating Drake in 2017. It is rumored that Drake’s song Jaded from the album Scorpion is dedicated to Jorja.
- Joel Compass (2017-Present) – Jorja began dating singer and songwriter Joel in September 2017. The two are often seen attending red carpet events together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
Jorja has Jamaican ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Beautiful smile
- Braided hair
She hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Her soulful voice which helped her bag the BRIT Critics’ Choice Award in 2018.
Smith released her first album Lost & Found on June 8, 2018, under FAMM records.
First TV Show
Jorja Smith made her television show debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! as herself in 2018.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Jorja Smith Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Jorja Smith Facts
- She was discovered at the age of 16 when a video was sent to her manager.
- She was always fond of music and started writing music at the age of 11.
- Jorja considers Amy Winehouse to be one of her greatest inspirations.
- She grew up listening to reggae, rock, and soul music.
- Visit her official website @ jorjasmith.com.
- Follow Jorja Smith on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by The Come Up Show / Flickr / CC BY-2.0