|Julia van Os Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Favorite Model||Alexa Chung|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
Julia van Os is a Dutch fashion and runway model who first came into the spotlight after she won a modeling competition in CosmoGirl at the age of 13. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Calvin Klein Jeans, Addiction by Ayako, Janet & Janet, Gap, Moncler, Salvatore Ferragamo, J.Crew, Intermix, Alexander McQueen, and many more. Julia has been featured in numerous magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and V Magazine.
Julia van Os
It is not known in which schools she went to, but she started modeling full-time only after completing high school.
Fashion / Runway model
Julia is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- The Hive Management – London
- Future Faces Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
33-25-35 in or 84-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Calvin Klein Jeans, Janet & Janet, Gap, Salvatore Ferragamo, Addiction by Ayako, Moncler, Alexander McQueen, etc.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Calvin Klein, Gap, and others.
First Fashion Show
Julia first appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Club Brilliant, Etranger, Hans Ubbink, and Jan Boelo.
Julia van Os Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese fondue
- Drink – Hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Fashion Designer – Alexander Wang
- Model – Alexa Chung
- Film – Léon: The Professional (1994), Fight Club (1999)
- Book – Over to you (By Roald Dahl)
- Song – She changes her favorite song every hour.
Source – Vogue.it
Julia van Os Facts
- Julia smokes cigarettes.
- She loves black and leather stuff.
- Teleportation is her biggest dream.
- If she is allowed to take 3 things to a desert island, she would like to bring with her coffee, Hurley from Lost (so that he can make a golf court for her), and a ship (to go back home).
- Julia prefers to wear combat boots and an oversized coat to give her an edgy look.
- During her first season, Julia walked more than 40 shows.
- At 13, she signed for a modeling competition in CosmoGirl. She wasn’t expecting anything, but she won that.
- She was always into fashion even before modeling. She is a lot handy with a sewing machine.
- She likes vintage clothing a lot.
- Models are not allowed to travel on motorcycles because it is a little dangerous. But, she had kept a driver who sometimes used to bring his motorcycle to drop her from one show to another.
- She has a celebrity crush on Miles Teller.
- If given a chance, she would like to raid FKA Twigs‘ closets.
- Julia would like to meet physicist Stephen Hawking if she could meet any one person from any era.