|Kaitlynn Carter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1987|
Kaitlynn Carter is an American social media star, TV personality, and blogger, best known for her highly publicized short-term relationship with Miley Cyrus between August and September 2019. The two were friends for around 3 years. She stated: “It had never crossed my mind that I was even capable of loving a woman the way I loved her.” Kaitlynn has also amassed a large fanbase on her lifestyle blog, Hey, Miss Carter, also known as Western Wild, before she closed it down.
New Hampshire, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kaitlynn attended the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire, United States, where she earned a bachelor of arts degree in English in 2010.
Blogger, TV Personality, Social Media Star
- Father – Mark Carter
- Mother – Michelle Carter
- Siblings – Doug Carter (Brother), Gregory Carter (Brother), Lindsey Reis Carter (Sister)
Kaitlynn Carter is represented by –
- Podwall Entertainment (Manager) in Studio City, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Be Social Group (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Kaitlynn Carter has dated –
- David Spade (2012)
- Brody Jenner (2013-2019) – Kaitlynn met the actor, TV personality, and producer, at a party in 2013. In May 2016, the couple got engaged. Kaitlynn and Brody got married on June 2, 2018, at a ceremony at Nihi Sumba, a well-known luxurious resort on Sumba Island, Indonesia. However, the two have later confirmed that their marriage in Indonesia was not legally binding in the United States but very real for both she and Brody. The couple split on August 2, 2019.
- Miley Cyrus (2019)
- Kristopher Brock (2020-Present) – She started dating fashion designer Kristopher Brock in May 2020. In June 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. Kaitlynn gave birth to a baby boy named Rowan Carter Brock on September 30, 2021. Rowan was born at 2:53 am and weighed 8 lbs 4 oz at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’, and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Dark Brown’ hair roots in the past.
Kaitlynn Carter has endorsed brands such as –
- Foray Collective
- Christian Louboutin
- Rachel Zoe
- UGG Australia
- La Mer, Marciano
- American Eagle
- SAINT LIZ
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Maison Margiela Fragrances
- Carrie Forbes
- Tom Ford
- David Yurman
- COTTON CITIZEN
- Manu Atelier
- Rag & Bone
- Veuve Clicquot
Kaitlynn Carter Facts
- Despite being chosen as a finalist in the “Hometown Hotties” competition organized by Maxim magazine in 2010, she never chose to pursue modeling as a career.
- After her break-up with Miley Cyrus, Kaitlynn went on to write: ”While it was short-lived, I’ll remain eternally grateful to my most recent relationship for opening my eyes to this unexplored part of myself, and for inspiring a new level of self-discovery and wonder at all the possibilities of life.”
- When a concerned fan told her that she was “looking too thin” in October 2019, Kaitlynn replied, “I mean I been through some sh*t lately LOL.”
Featured Image by Kaitlynn Carter / Instagram