|Kam Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kam is an American rapper who has released albums like Made in America, Neva Again, Mutual Respect, Kamnesia, and 2020 God Vision. Primarily known among the hip hop fans and music critics during the 1990s and early 2000s, Kam has worked with various artists including Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Yukmouth, Coolio, E-40, C-Bo, MC Ren, DJ Quik, Method Man, KRS-One, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Tha Dogg Pound, Xzibit, Tyrese, Tank, and others.
Craig A. Miller
Willowbrook, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Yung Bruh (Younger Brother) (Musician)
- Others – Ice Cube (Cousin) (Rapper, Actor, Filmmaker)
Street Knowledge Records, East West America, Atlantic Records, JCOR/Interscope/ Universal Records
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kam is of African-American descent.
- Baritone voice
- Use of multisyllabic rhymes
- Nation of Islam-influenced lyrics
He has been a member of the Nation of Islam (NOI).
- On February 16, 1993, he released his debut studio album Neva Again through Street Knowledge Records and EastWest Records America and it included songs like Hang ‘Um High, Peace Treaty, Drama, Stereotype, Y’all Don’t Hear Me Dough, Holiday Madness, and Still Got Love 4 ‘Um. The album peaked at #18 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Kam released his 2nd album Made in America on March 14, 1995, and it included songs like Trust Nobody, Way A Life, In Traffic, Givin’ It Up, and Keep Tha Peace. The album was ranked at #8 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart, at #20 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #158 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- His 3rd album titled Kamnesia was released on March 20, 2001, and it peaked at #69 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #40 on the Top Heatseekers chart in Billboard Magazine.
- Kam has also been a member of Snoop Dogg’s West Coast supergroup The Warzone, along with MC Eiht and Goldie Loc.
Featured Image by Kam / Instagram