|Karol G Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1991|
Karol G is a Colombian singer known for releasing popular songs like Lloro Por Ti, Ya No Te Creo, and Muñeco de Lego. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Ciroc and EL RUSSO. Karol has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 5 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 7 million followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Carolina Giraldo Navarro
After completing her studies from Calasanz School, Colegio Calasanz Medellín, Karol G joined the University of Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia to study music.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jessica (Sister)
Karol G is managed by Go Far Entertainment, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia.
Reggaeton, Latin Pop, Latin Trap, Hip-Hop, Rock, Dance, Merengue Rhythms
Universal Music Latin Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karol G has dated –
- J Balvin – Karol G has been romantically linked to fellow Colombian musician J Balvin. The couple has shared their images on social media accounts on many occasions.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Often wears big round hoop earrings
Karol G has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- EL RUSSO
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a versatile singer who can navigate between different genres of music. She has contributed some amazing hit songs including Ahora Me Llama, Mi Mala, and Amor de Dos featuring Nicky Jam, which has earned her a huge popularity status.
- Her huge social media fan base. She has more than 7 million followers on Instagram, more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 3 million followers on Facebook, and over 300k followers on Twitter.
She is yet to debut in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance during her childhood as a participant on El Factor Xs Colombia series.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Karol G Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Karol G Facts
- Her passion for music started growing at the age of 5.
- In 2006, she started using “Karol G” as her stage name.
- Her album “Unstoppable” was a huge success and reached number 2 on the charts of Billboard Top Latin Albums as well as Billboard Latin Rhythm Albums.
- In 2010, she was a part of a musical team of singers called Colombian Reykon.
- She has a dog named Otto, who has its own Instagram account.
- She has graced the covers of popular magazines including Cosmopolitan and Para Todos.
- Visit her official website @ www.karolgmusic.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Karol G / Instagram