|Kasia Struss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1987|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
She was discovered in 2005 but didn’t sign with any modeling agency before completing her schooling. She finished her schooling from a school in Ciechanów in 2007.
Fashion / Runway model
Kasia Struss is signed to several modeling agencies for her modeling work –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Direct – Milan
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Storm Models – London
- Bravo Models
- Women Management – Paris
- Avant Models – Warsaw
- TFM World – Oslo
- Mega Model Agency – Berlin
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Struss had dated Dylan Forsberg, model turned photographer in the past and so, has been featured in his work.
Race / Ethnicity
32-23.5-34.5 in or 81-59.5-87.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Kasia Struss has advertised for lot many brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Aquascutum, Atelier Versace, Bottega Veneta, Christian Dior, Chloe, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, H&M, Jil Sander, Jean, Mango, MAX & Co., Miu Miu, Mulberry, Pringle of Scotland, Patrizia Pepe, Siviglia, Valentino, and Zara.
Best Known For
Appearing in Victoria’s Secret annual fashion show held in 2013.
She is also known for shooting ad campaigns for famous brands like H&M, D&G, etc.
First Fashion Show
Struss walked in the fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2007 in which she advertised for AF Vandevorst, Allegra Hicks, Amanda Wakeley, Anna Molinari, Louis Vuitton, Barbara Bui, Miu Miu, Sinha Stanic, Tsumori Chisato, and Veronique Leroy.
Kasia Struss Facts
- Kasia was discovered at the age of 18 (in 2005) when she sent her photographs to one of the local teen magazines.
- She likes to do vintage shopping.
- Kasia is friends with Ali Stephens, Bruna Tenorio, Denisa Dvorakova, Diana Moldovan, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Irina Kulikova, Kinga Rajzak, Lara Stone, Laragh McCann, Lera Sheremeta, Marcelina Sowa, and Vlada Roslyakova.
- She is on the list of “30 Models of the Decade” by Vogue Paris.
- In March 2007, Style.com featured her as one of the top ten newcomers of the season.
- She was the third most booked model (after Liu Wen and Constance Jablonski) of the Spring / Summer fashion week 2010.